So far so good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far so good.

Well right now things are looking better for my haunt. My mom has caught on to my idea and she thinks that it won't happen, why you might ask? Well this is the answer to your question, MONEY.

It's funny, everything takes money. Anyway I heard back from the fairgrounds. It sounds like the building I have available to myself has enough enterance's for emeregancy exits. I have been envited to make a time to look at the building with the grounds manager.

It's good to know that one of the most difficult steps to accomplish, I have done. I still need to contact the Fire Dept. to inspect the building. I still also need to get my plan's past by the commitie board.

Anyway my biggest hurdel is money, and I think for most, this is the highest to jump.

My situation is, I would probably be denied for a loan from a bank. I think that credit cards are a at most a last resort. My personal assets? Not enough to cover my haunt.

My idea is to obatain all of the money to use for my haunt from sponsor's. IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Who would be good companies to ask?

Anyway this is my next big step, and it is one giant leap for haunting man kind.

Get sponsors and charities. That will help.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

"Money for nothing and chicks for free!"
      1) Get a partner (business)
      2) Get a "Key Man" insurance policy on them.
      3) Help the partner qualify for you collecting on the policy in full.

there you go.
      Almost forgot, don't get caught!
      Just a block from me a guy tried this. He got caught.
      Go to Jail, Do not pass "Go".
      He was a psycho, did I say that it helps to be an actual blood-thristy psycho?
      He died in jail, it took him 20 years.
      (Don't get caught.)
      Everytime he was up for consideration for parole the widow and son of his "Key Man" showed up to remind the parole board that he should stay in jail.
      The son never met his Father because his Father was killed by the psycho before the boy was born.
      Jails were built just for "Businessmen" like Mr. Psycho.
      We are pretty sure Mr. Psycho had a warm up exercise by bashing his secretary's brains in just before he moved here.
      I am not making any of this up.
      Money is important but not that important.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Go to places like Pepsi or Coca-Cola, Spencer's and (in general) companies that primarily target a younger(16-30years old) audience. Going to these places will increase your chances of getting a sponsorship possibilities. What many haunts do, is that they trade on a dollar-for-dollar basis with the sponsor. What that means is that you can give them $1000 worth of free passes(that they can hand out to their employess) for $1000 cash to you. Now you might think "$1000 worth of free tickets!", but this is littleraly free to you, and you get $1000 to spend towards whatever. Also, this increases your word of mouth advertising. These emplyess will get to go in for free, and if it's good, they will tell their friends about it. Those friends will come, pay full price for admission, and that where you make money- it's pretty close to "free advertising".

The only thing you really need to do is put your sponsors name on your promotional stuff.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
        X