X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty

Glad he got caught

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...robberies.html

This doesnt seem to surprise me at all. When I first saw these masks I figured thats what would happen if they got into the wrong hands. At least they caught him. Thats pretty bad that a woman thought it was her son?! What the hell!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

That's insane! I've never seen an SPFX mask before...mainly because I can't afford them haha, but I never knew a mask could be so realistic! Hopefully this next summer (I'm a lifeguard) I can save up for one....not to Ron banks or chemists (a chemist, really??) but to scare the crap out of people in October!

To anyone who reads the article, check out the reader comments below...equally interesting.

Comment

I Wonder If?

The FBI or other Police agencys have a file showing them the collection of such masks being made?
        It might come in handy and actually help stop a crime wave before it hits the beach!
        "It was an old man!"
        "Did he resemble this picture? Shows the mask gallery picture.
        "Yes! I think that is him."
        "Look for a mask guys!"
        Of course the tricky crook would buy a mask that looks alot like him.
        "Oh, sorry, sir, we were looking for a perp who was wearing a mask that looked like you."
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Maybe he needed to rob those banks to pay off his expensive SPFX masks!

DA

Comment

Working...
          X