Clear All

• Lindon Warren Won

The first annual Haunted Chicago.com "Haunted Actor Of The Year Award"
    This honor is named "The Jim Warfield Award"
    Now you know.
    I'm not making this up.
    How about that?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Sounds like you should have been the first winner.

Congratulations anyway!

Comment

I seen that on your facebook or something? It looked pretty nice! How did you get that started? And who carved your name on it! LOL!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

I didn't

Think of it, start it, but I was once said to be such a "winner" of such an award..and that's how it began.
        Lindon's Facebook shows he has been doing some acting besides in a haunt and he used some of those other experiences to enrich his haunt acting.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thats good. But from my personal experience I learned its better to start acting in a haunted house first that say in a drama class or club ect. Ive been to a few haunts that they said afterwards the local drama club from the university volunteers for this every year. I said to friend when he told me this. You sure couldnt tell. They were pretty horrible. In a bad way.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Lindon acts with us here at The Realm of Terror, and he truly is a unique and talented individual. His hard work in the show has always been appreciated and we are proud to have him be a part of our show. It is an honor to us here at Realm of Terror to have someone as talent as Lindon is working with us, and we hope to have him here for several more years! Outside of RoT he is a remarkable person, and a true friend to many of the people at our attraction.

Congratulations Lindon, and Thank you HauntedHouseChicago.com

-Stephen Kristof
            Operations Manager
            The Realm of Terror Horror Experience
            www.Doomsdayproductions.com
            www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

"Acting" Versus Acting..

I have a close relative who happens to be an incredible actor (not just my opinion) He will never be seen acting in The Ravens Grin Inn..unless I would happen to build a stage with footlights and seating for at least a few hundred people,and would be working soley from scripted material, and it really is a shame. Talent wasting away, going to seed.
              Of course I am pretty sure I could never act worth 2scents on a stage with footlights and several 100's of people in an audience situation..because they probably would want me to ad-lib!
              Besides I like to see and hear them when I do what I do, I'd have to kill most of the footlights so that could happen.
              Most of my audiences are 3 to 10 feet away and they also happen to be surrounding me 99% of the time. No "safety" of a stage (or stage backdoor!)
              Everybody is different, sort of...
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Linden Warren Warms up Jimmie Kimmel!

Plucked from the audience, put up on stage minutes before the show started Linden was singing, performing infront of the studio audience and impressing everyone!
                He put this on his Facebook site tonight. Read all about it!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X