No announcement yet.

Get Well Soon ALLEN H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure Allen will be covered in latex in no time. I'm glad your doing good and on the rd to recovery.
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

I just saw this thread. Glad to hear it all went well Allen!
      www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

Godspeed to a full recovery, get up and move around as soon as they tell you to, better to get stiffness out sooner than later.

Comment

I am indeed much of the way recovered! The surgery was on thursday and today I am moving around alot and worked about 6 hours in my shop. I should be back on schedule next week as far as things go. thanks again for all the well wishes.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Good Luck Bro... Hope all goes well...

Comment

Glad you are feeling better and well into recovery Allen. You can't keep a good man down and you my friend are definitely one of the good men! Onward and upward and may the holidays and the new year bring you incredible abundance and blessings Allen!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

good here all went well

words of advice been through the surgery myself just don't rush it to much a little at a time and definitely don't lift anything heavy even if you like your ready for awhile longer. trust me

Comment

Working...
                X