Raven's Grin Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven's Grin Inn

Well, my brother and I went to the Raven's Grin Inn, when we pulled up Jim was out front of this very large house. It looks large from the outside but inside it is huge and I mean huge, I can see why he has "Hide and Seek' partys. Two others pulled up into the parking lot and it looked like there would be four on this tour and what a tour it took about four hours and was full of the macabre, the odd and old school haunting at its best. Jim is the hart of this haunt and the soul is 37 ghost that live there, 38 if you count the one in the side yard. Jim surrounds himself with his art and it sets the stage for his masterful story telling. there was once a website called Haunt Freaks and one of the owners Haunt Betty talked about the jaded haunter, about how haunt lovers and haunters become so use to things that go bump in the night that it is hard to scare them anymore. I was one of those, I had been going to Halloween Horror Nights for years and Howl-O-Scream on and off for just as long. Haunted trails, JaCees haunts, you name it. and I had become jaded but you know what. Jim got me again and again with old school haunt tricks and he did something that has not been to me in a long long time, he scared me. I don't mean I jumped (Idid a lot of that) I mean he scared me. For those that have had a "Bad Dream" in bed then you know what I am talking about for those of that don't then you need to take a trip to the Raven's Grin Inn. Thanks Jim you are truly a artist, a story teller, a haunter!
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

I wonder if Jim ever gets complaints from people wrapped up in a time schedule and not so much into haunted houses like all of us? "You said this tour would only take an hour and a half not half the afternoon!" LOL! Sorry souls if they do. Some people just dont get it or appreciate such luxury's you cant really find anymore in this world.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

You bring back memories of my trip out there! Similar experience. The worst for me was being alone in the basement for what seemed like forever while the rest of my group argued over who was going next. :lol: It was at that point that I realized I wasn't sure I wanted to see a real ghost :shock:

Comment

The changing of attitudes concerning "Real Ghosts" and getting to see them, has been a pretty common thing here.
        The loud teenager who dares the ghosts to come out and show themselves has completely quit doing such bogus noises when they find themselves in "that" room.
        Can you say "Back-peddling"?
        The house is too scary for some people and usually it has nothing to do with me or anything that I have done here.......
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X