Back from vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from vacation

Had a great time in Ixtapa. 88 degrees every day, snorkeling, parasailing, horseback riding and scubadiving too. Now looking forward to Hauntcon in May and building and getting ready for October!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

I'm jealsous!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Welcome back, Ron! Sounds like you had a well-deserved fun trip! We missed you!
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

oh yeah, almost forgot the coolest part. The last night there we went on a sunset cruise and got to see 3-4 humpback whales only about 100 feet from the boat!!

Comment

I wish I could hear your "Irish" accent saying all of this!

Comment

Oh Yah?
            Well Mr. Tuxedo and I just got back from vacation too! The excursions to the far side of Mars aren't cheap, usually requiring the donation of a small body part,the trip can be free if you know the aliens and don't laugh at them when they mispronounce simple words.
            Gorgeous Earth-sets in a far off black sky and all the free Martian sand for souveneers!
            Mr. "Tucky" likes his toes in the sand, usually his hind toes, as he's backing up. Hear his warning bells?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Silly

Silly that's not Irish accent...that's a Wisconsin accent!!!!
              You should hear the folks from way up in Wisconsin.
              Tattoo doesn't count he doesn't live there!
              Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Re: Silly

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs
                Silly that's not Irish accent...that's a Wisconsin accent!!!!
                Ken, notice the word Irish was in quotations. It was a joke, Love. It's something Rondini and I chatted about on the bus ride over to Dream Reapers.

Comment

You know you have a year of incredible good fortune for every whale you spot ron! Glad you were able to enjoy a great vacation. I know you were ready for it after the past year. It's reward time my friend! :wink:

Kel
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Actually, I don't know if the mid to upper Wisconsin accent I have sounds Irish, or if it is just me, but Gwn was not the 1st person to say I have an Irish accent. I have no Irish blood in me that I know of. Polish, German and Sweedish. If you ever want a good laugh though, get me going on my heavy over exagerated Uper accent. "YA Der Cripes sakes, I love da Packers doncha know, and dat Bret Favre, cripes, da best quarterback in da NFL. Now, we we gonna do a shot?" You guys ever notice there are no haunts in northern Michigan. I am talking the U.P? Just does not work for scarrieness. "Ya der, boo, fer cripes sakes! NOw, I am gonna take dis here knife and cut your thoat, eeh?"

Comment

LMAO!! :lol:

Comment

Ron, we's cheeseheads hafta stick ta'getter! What for how come why you say that, eh? We have accents and sometimes it ain't pretty.
                        If murder is the ultimate expression of art, then I'm the Pablo Picasso of death! - RevCo

http://www.myspace.com/collateraldamageanddesign

http://www.scaredesigns.com

Comment

The clue is how someone from Wisconsin pronounces "Wisconsin'
                          It usually seems to my ears to be more like "Wizs-Consin" and it's said a little quicker too.
                          I tend to think those real scary people from Wisconsin really didn't say much to anybody before they sliced, diced and shot and ate them.
                          (Jeffy and Eddie)
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                          X