Moon will turn Red tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moon will turn Red tonight

Thats right! A lunar eclipse is suppose to turn the moon red at 2am tonight. I might stay up for that. Moon looked almost full tonight. I dont believe I have ever seen the moon turn red.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

And it is falling on winter solstice, so I'm hoping it is the night Cthulhu will rise from the sea.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

the radio just said it begins at about 12:50 central time and goes on for about 3 hours.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Thats cool I might be able to see it then Im wearing out!
        Thanks,
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

I was up at 2-3 looking for it But we just had to many clouds in the sky. In NC I missed it
          BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
          www.horrorfields.com

Comment

the only thing turning red

Would have been my cheeks out in the cold with those tiny ice pellets hitting my face.
            Yes we had another heavy snowfall here yesterday with more promised.
            "Go ahead, break your promise! I would like that just fine."
            This is the second noisiest time of the year at my house. October is first but plowing snow and the non-stop relay of tractors carrying the downtown snow passed the house , then pushing it over the cliff begins long before I am ready to disembark my bed.
            Of course on the positive side , this makes sure I don't oversleep and totally forget to go "play" with my own snow on the sidewalks, exits, excetera....
            no, it's not really a positive thing.
            "Bah! Humyour bug!"
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I was out around 1 but it was too cloudy too. The sky did have a red look to it though.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

We were able to catch glimpses as it was beginning...then right when it got just over 3/4 covered the clouds just totally blocked it out....of course.
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                X