Thank You Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Everyone

I'd lke to thank everyone here and everywhere who have supported and continue to support Rotting Flesh Radio.

I wanted to let everyone know that it is appreciated that you have embraced and helped us to grow to where we are today as the FIRST, ORIGINAL, and ONLY weekly industry show.

We do this for the love of the industry, and for all of you. So I wanted to THANK YOU ALL once again. It is because of all of you that we continue to bring you new shows each week, music, fun and prizes.

Some of the new news for the show this year is:

IAHA have become official sponsors for the show.

Screamline Studios continues to giveaway weekly prizes

Ask Granny has debuted

An Official RFR Model and Female personality is debuting very soon

RFR is the official Media sponsor for MHC

Two all-new RFR segments coming in the nex couple of weeks

Bodybag Entertainment donating Bloody Mary to one of our listners

RFR will be at: Ironstock, Flashback Weekend, Horrorfind Weekend, Fangoria Weekend on Horrors, and a variety of other Haunt Seminars, and Gatherings to be announced.

and RFR All-New items, products, and consumer goods are coming to debut in time for MHC and many other things soon to come.

SO ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU EVERYONE...YOU ARE OUR FAMILY AND SUPPORTERS

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Jonathan,

You know we ALL love you... and RFR! RFR is by far one of the my weekly highlights (is that sad? :wink: )... I'll tune it on and let it go while I work on homework or draw out some sketches for my theater class!

RFR F**KING ROCKS! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

RFR does indeed rock....it is entertaining, and a valuable asset to the industry....we are glad to be able to be a part of it...and we hope that you continue to have success jon...tell the rest of the RFR crew thanks as well...i wish i could sit back relax and rot away right now...but i have to standup, wakeup, and get back to work.....lol

todd

Comment

This will be the year of ROTTING FLESH RADIO!!!!!!!!
        Jonathon You have brought something to the table that the industry needed! thanks for your insite.
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I have been listening now for over a year, and I have yet to miss an episode. Although I may listen to them a week or two after they were released. A lot of the info I have gathered from the show has been priceless, and I am thankful for that. (MORE HAUNTED EINSTEIN!!) Even if I didn't really need or want to listen to the 38th interview with someone from Syjin-Smith, its ok, I have a fast forward button.

That being said I wanted to see what else was out there so I downloaded 'another' haunt podcast. And let me tell you, RFR does rock! My god, I appreciate RFR soooooo much more now, I couldn't even listen to this other podcast all the way through, it was truly awful. I wanted to put on some protective gloves, pick up my ipod with some tongs, and drop it out of my car window while on the freeway, then watch while it gets run over by a semi truck carrying cattle! Yeah, it was aggravating.

Anyways, I just wanted Jonathan to know that I appreciate all his hard work, and to keep it up.

=Joel=
          Heartstoppers
          Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
          www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

I wanted to take a momment and mention as someone did earlier that RFR has improved ten-fold in the past year. I am usually out at Screamline Studios every friday night, and RFR podcasts have become a weekly ritual there. I personally love the sinister beachy surf music (like Beach Blanket Bingo meets the Munsters). Also, all of the old audio clips of classic black-and-white horror movies sets the mood and makes for a great time. I just got off the phone with Jonathan to do an interview regarding my latest DVD HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE (also available at RFR's mausoleum of merchandise). Jonathan has been a huge supporter of this project and I am truly greatful for all that he has done to promote it. RFR is a great resource of haunted attraction information as well as way for people out there to keep up on new products and up coming events and conventions. It's also a great reminder to everyone that you shouldn't wait until august or september to prepar for next year's haunt season. Whatever part of the industry you fit into--whether you are a haunt owner, actor, makeup artist, set builder, prop maker, etc,-- this weekly show helps you with new tips and tricks you need to know to be better. So again, thanks Jonathan for putting in the long hours to give something to the industry that has been missing for too long!SK:wink:
            Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Comment

I just want to say once again...

Thank You Haunters, Owners, Vendors, Home haunters and everyone else.

We are here because of you. Thank you for the kind words above, but my post was to Thank You, not for you to thank me.

I am believe in taking the time to acknowledge those who make theindustry what it is.

People like all you vendors, the haunt owners, the magazines, the conventions...you ARE the haunt industry. We are a tight knit family and prob. one of the niceset groups many will come across. And in the misdt of everything, everyone is always very eager and willing to share knowledge, expertise, and help you grow.

So thank you haunters, because I don't believe it is said enough or re-enforced.

So thank eachother and let's make 2007 a season to rock the world.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Even in the beginning.....

Greetings to all the RFR staff,
                I personally do not understand why you are so surprised as to the success of RFR. If you will remember, I willingly picked up the phone and called (or was it really pushed you) to be at the Transworld show in 2006 in the Haunter's Pavilion. We both knew that was a major step! I recall you were on the fence as to whether to do the show at that time because of all the money, staff availibity, and travel cost was difficult to come by. Everyone thinks it is always so easy - LOL! On a side note, I even convienced the Convention Center staff to donate the cost of the electric to your booth so that I could keep it within my 2006 budget for the Haunter's Pavilion!! Yes, your company has come a long way but it was because you believed in your staff and your program. Keep up the good work and thank you for covering our National Competitions this year at TransWorld.
                I have several other projects that I would like to work with you on as well this year. Please call my office at 419 332 7380 for more info. It will be a pleasure to work with you at the MidWest Haunter's Convention this summer. I have been asked to assist with the Costume Ball, the educational day as a moderator along with Tim Gavinski (Who is the new IAHA President - GO TIM), and as the Sunday auctioneer. I definately should not forget to mention that we will also be a part of the special haunted bus trip on Thursday covering Ghostly Manor, Dr Ladys Hotel, and the Haunted Hydro!So I guess we will be seeing a lot of each other!
                Your Humble Haunter,
                Crazy Bob Turner
                Director of the Haunter's Pavilion for TransWorld
                Owner of the Haunted Hydro Dark Attraction Park in Fremont, Ohio

Comment

Working...
                X