Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poison Props

Hello everyone

Can i have some help on this company if any one has videos of the props in person or pictures and the loudness of props and quality

Thanks
    Mike

Mike

Go to youtube there are several of Adams props there. Adam has some great products at good prices! Shane and it's you can't go wrong! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

I was impressed when I saw them at Transworld last year. I liked them as well as some of the new line Scarefactory had that year. Great movement. And far as sound, loud tracks and speakers they used with them.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

I am a fellow vendor (www.GoreGalore.com), and Haunted Attraction Designer and I would say that you can't go wrong buying from Adam.
        We designed and built a haunt for the Silverwood theme park in Idaho and he supplied quite a few pieces for this attraction. You can see some of them in use here.
        www.gore-galore.com/gallery

Sure, we had some issues as you always do with animations, but any problems we had he did his best to resolve, and in a timely fashion.

And his Audio Quality has got to be ONE of the best in the industry. He is an award winning audio designer.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Here's my video of some of his props at Transworld. They were fantastic and SCARY! His stuff starts at 3:34 through 4:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUxnNiLBJQU

Comment

I can tell you , i ordered a Burn Electrocution and Adam was present (via quick email reply) before during and after the sale.

As far as his props go, i used this outside and it was a big hit. Great animation and a kick ass sound system with subwoofer.

I found his animations to be amongst the most startling at last years Transworld Show

Ed Z

Comment

Adam won't let you down and his sound rocks... he did win 2 Emmy's!

Comment

Adam took care of me BIG TIME when I was in dire need of something. He's the real deal.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                X