Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True turn key Haunted Attraction for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True turn key Haunted Attraction for sale!

For sale one of the best haunted attractions in Michigan. This sale is for a true turnkey attraction. Meaning you get a 2 story 10,000 square foot building already all setup and running. This haunt has been in existence for 7 years and the owners are ready to move onto retirement. Fantastic opportunity for the right individual or business group.
    Building includes a makeup area, actor hang out area, costumer room, storage area for props and equipment. Sale will also include all web based material such as website, banners, etc. As the haunt is laid out right now there are over 20 rooms each highly detailed and designed. Too many props and equipment pieces to list. I will send pictures of the building and the haunt for those interested.
    Lastly this haunt has a huge following of already established customers so the name will be sold with the haunt as well. In addition to a well established customer base this haunt has a cast of over 40 volunteer actors that have worked for the better part of the seven years, these actors are priceless and I am sure most would continue to support the haunt. Asking $290,000.

Can you send me some photos and information on the haunt I am looking at opening one about 80 mile south of you. Maybee this would be an option for me. My e-mail is austind101@comcast.net
    Phatman

Comment

Sure I will try to put together some photos and put some more details about the haunt together for you, probably get to it tomorrow.

Comment

Still for sale

Just wanted to bump this up. Many inquires but still for sale.

Comment

Drop in price

We have decided to lower our price to $250,000. Fantastic opportunity for the right individual step right into a well established haunt with great customer base nad actors as well. You could literally walk right in today and operate the following day. All props, costumes, computers, 10,000 sq foot building everything included. You must see to appreciate. Look at the pictures on our link I can send more as well. www.nightstalkershh.com

Comment

Hey Jeff just reposted your sale info on all of our Social network pages, Good Luck selling your Attraction! Rob from BodyBag Entertainment~ DarkSyde Acres Haunted House in Michigan
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Can you send me some information on the location? taxes, population, numbers?

fablesstudiosinfo@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Peter T
              FS
              Fables Studios
              Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
              https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Thanks Rob

Thanks for the help Rob, we just are ready to move into another adventure, so much for retirement lol. Also Peter I sent you an email sorry for the delay not on here a lot.

Jeff

Comment

Family Emergency Must sell!!

Sorry to say but due to a family emergency we have decided to slash our asking price on the haunt. Take a look at our price earlier in this post to see what a deal this is. Long story short full time building almost 10,000 square feet. Can be left up all year, years of loyal customers and a totally volunteer acting staff. Hate to let it go since it has been our baby for years but we must. $170,000. Serious inquires only. Picture can be seen at nightstalkershh.com plus I can send you more if requested and arrange for a tour of the building and all rooms and props everything goes and will not be pieced out. Email me at jeff[MENTION=1611]Nightstalkers[/MENTION]hh.com with any questions as I do not check my mail here often. Thanks for looking.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X