• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flamethrower sale

Hell Fire 10' flame $599
    Master Blaster 15' flame $699
    MEGA Blaster 20'+ flame $799
    new Up graded valves put out more volume. Comes with a 100' wireless remote. Free shipping if ordered by April 1
    George Maser 864-761-7223 www.tentsandsigns.com
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Do they run off propane or are the liquid? also do you have to have any type of license to have one?

Comment

They are propane. They are very effecient, at my haunt a 30 lb tank on a Hell Fire will last through a shot every 3 minutes 5 hours a night for 2 nights. Depends on how heavy your thumb is on the trigger. My larger flamethrowers use more propane. So far in 14 years nobody has had to get a permit. Even Spookyworld which was eventually shut down by the firemarshals was allowed to use it with out a permit. Some firemarshals have put "common sense" restrictions on it's use. "Don't put your lips on it" and "Don't inhale"
      Call me, I talk better than type. George Maser 864-761-7223
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
      X