No announcement yet.

Is Hauntworld running slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's running real fast for me. I'm getting about 22mbps through speedtest.net which I use all the time. It's a great site to use to see how your internet is running.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

internet in general seems a bit slow today. Maybe it has something to do with all those birds dropping out of the sky? Anyone else see the news about all that craziness?

-
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Yes thats crazy abd whats even better is all the crazy resons people are giving as to why its going down.
        BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
        www.horrorfields.com

Comment

If you have ever seen the series Milennium...thats how the "end times" start to happen...with all the birds mysteriously falling from the sky then went on to chickens and people from eating the chickens.

Really hoping for general piece of mind that something comes out saying a real (believable) reason for it happening. I 100% don't buy the "fireworks scared the birds" thing. Otherwise we'd have this every year twice a year. That coupled with all the random dead fish too...I have a feeling those 2 are related...maybe the birds ate the fish...and something was wrong with them.

Who knows...

The Zombies arent far off....lol.

-
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I heard part of the news and they said that this happened a few years ago and when they tested the dead birds, they apparently had died of parasites combined with cold weather. Are they getting the parasites from the fish? I don't know all the details.
            According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

On my end it seems to go in cycles, sometimes a little slow other times very slow.

Comment

I tried the speed test and it came out way-way above adverage and I'm in Florida 500 miles from Atlanta not the 100 the test estimated.. It's 12:52 am and Hauntworld is running slower than ever.
                George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

I'm on an Alienware computer and its slow for me.
                  Last edited by Spookyant; 01-07-2011, 04:10 AM.
                  www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

On both my computers (Alienware laptop and Dell Studio Desktop - both screaming fast computers) both have been showing this site is really slow to load. I select a new page, sip my coffee, tap my fingers and then the page shows up

Comment

12:33 am we were doing ok most of the last 24 hours, now it's slow again. Does this have anything to do with warfield hooking the inflatable turd to the server?
                      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Mine has been on and off slow as well. I am wondering if it had something to do with the Windows update? Seems to have happened on mine a few days ago after it happened. Just a thought.

Comment

As of Sunday 9th of Jan.

11:24 central time this site is faster right NOW that it has been for me in many weeks.
                          Just checking in.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Something is really wrong!

It now takes 50 seconds to load every page.
                            Too painful for me : (
                            sigpic
                            PEACE, ADAM
                            www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Working...
                            X