Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Transworld Vendors and Buyers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Transworld Vendors and Buyers!

As we all know Transworld is only 2 short months away...and the Halloween and Party Expo in Dallas just 2 weeks away. Remember production times with specialty die cut items and catalogs can take a tad longer, so get those orders in early! Start thinking about any of your printing needs/ideas and feel free to hit me/Jakprints up for any of your convention/tradeshow needs such as:

• Catalogs
    • Brochures
    • Custom Die Cut Specialty Items like my coffin shaped folding business card. Your only limit is your imagination!
    • Business Cards
    • Company Apparel
    • Giveaway Apparel
    • Tote Bags
    • Product labels, hangtags, instructional sheets etc...
    • Booth Signage and Banners
    • Stickers
    • Promotional posters flyers and postcards
    • and just about anything else you can think of for your promotional, product, and networking needs

I would then also like to introduce a really cool new product we have introduced this year called Favicards which are small pocket size square with standard round corner business cards that can be imprinted with your favorite social media network logo on one side (such as myspace, facebook, twitter etc...), customized with your own art...and even utilize the innovative QR Code Technology (If you havent seen or used QR Codes...I really believe these are really going to take off in the marketing world). Go to www.favicard.com for more info.

Still working out our personal Transworld details...but hoping to see you all there this year whether it be revisiting old faces or meeting new ones!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    Last edited by jakprintsHAUNT; 01-11-2011, 07:12 PM.
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Just wanted to add in a quick note that if you are looking for booth materials such as signage, banners, tabletop items, etc... we can help you out with a lot of that...and you are not limited to only vinyl.

I bring this up because a haunt client called me up today asking for something banner-like but not vinyl. I agreed with them that vinyl banners are not the best for tradeshows with their downfalls as they are heavy, wrinkle easily, typically reflect light too much, and when used over and over and stored can tend to wear down and in some cases crack. We offer lots of other alternatives such as canvas, polyester fabric, dye sublimated poplin and more....just give us a call and we can help you get what you are looking for to represent you and your company in the best ways possible!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
    X