No announcement yet.

What scares you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the mother in law coming to live with us! Thats funny!! For me, as my other posts have said,,,,Reagan from The Exorcist. I can't begin to tell you how much she creeps me out. But, a huge fear of mine is.......THE...DENTIST!! I hate going! I had so much work done, but still I get sooooo afraid! My general dentist now gives my a pill, to calm me down before my apt. (It does not work, I still feel like I'm gonna throw up the entire time). So I can't help but wonder,,,how the **** I can go to work every day, since my day job is working for a dentist as a Dental Assistant!
    Do you have an insatiable appetite for Halloween? Are you intrigued, rather than disgusted with gore? If so, you must be ALittleFreaky too.

Comment

Originally posted by wipp
      i did a yahoo search and it seems your not alone with the bk guy.have you thought about a hamburger room?lol
      Wipp, I love the new pic you have
      Do you have an insatiable appetite for Halloween? Are you intrigued, rather than disgusted with gore? If so, you must be ALittleFreaky too.

Comment

I’m with Jim on the mob mentality thing. Any situation in which free will is turned over or taken over by ‘group think’ scares me. Within the genre that usually translates into zombies or cyborgs like the Borg in Star Trek.
        I’m currently reading Stephen King’s “Cell”, and I’m quickly developing a fear of cell phones. I’m pretty positive we are all just one ringtone away from the apocalypse.
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

The big "dealer" in creating fear , Stevie King was once thought to be or surmised to be afraid of virtually everything in life. This is how he can write books making seemingly harmelss things become deadly and threatening.
          A gain alot of "points" with customers coming through the Ravens Grin because of the unpredictability and oddness of my show as compared to what they might have come here expecting it to be, as compared to their previous experiences.
          I guess that would qualify as fear of the unknown.
          If you have been reading things on-line that I have been saying for years, then if you come here it might be fear of the known!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

most bugs and spiders and heights...
            www.Doomsdayproductions.com
            www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

So you must have shyed away from the Transworld dealer selling the stilts for insects?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Terrorist!

They have NO regard for human life.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Wow! Lots to be afraid of. Also Im glad Im not the only one who finds BK dude disturbing. Yea, wipp, thanks for the new pic, almost ran away from my computer cause he was on my screen. lol Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk
                    uhhh the only thing that makes me uncomfortable is pitch black. I hate not knowing what is 1 inch from me. The only fear I must have are tornados. Must have some fear of those things as I dream about being in one about once a month.....
                    That's creepy, Ron, I have fairly frequent tornado dreams, too.

Other than tornados, I'm not fond of sharks. I think I watched JAWS when I was younger and it scarred me for life. LOL. Looking at some of Dan Faupel's prop-work gives me the willies. Very realistic.
                    www.mindseizure.com
                    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

hmm...how about being tied down and haveing a crazed maniac torture you...the fear of death is much worse than death itself in my eyes...the fact that something like saw, or hostile could potentially happen scares me...i could go on and on about creative ways to blind and cripple people with all sorts of demented tools...but i think that is for another post all together...lol

todd

Comment

Originally posted by ClusterOne
                        Needles, Dolls, Bees (little flying attack needles) and Clowns...in that order

=Joel=
                        Oh, Joel!
                        It just so happens our haunt this season has the needles (LOTS of 'em!), Dolls and of course, the clowns.

Maybe we'll get you to at least flinch this year! :wink:

Comment

I just keep thinking about a new 'room' idea. I got to play with some of those night vision glasses... they ROCK! A pair of those would be the only expence involved.

One pair Night vision glasses
                          One sound track of bugs buzzing
                          One 2-3 foot long pheasent feather
                          One dark maze

Put one person in the dark wearing the glasses. Give them the feather. Let them 'tickle' the guests in the dark around the neck, ear & cheek. The longer the feather, the safer the worker will be. He will NOT want to be within the strike zone.
                          ------------------------
                          The child is grown, the dream is gone.
                          I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

I had customers doing this "feather-Thing" to other customers during the tour.
                            Of course I didn't know it at the time.
                            The feather users were some very local artists(like 100 feet away from my place) who have been through the house numerous times.
                            It was funny in a dark room, nobody could figure it out because the two artists would pass the feather back and forth and keep it hidden when the lights were on.
                            It made for a "ghostly" touch.
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My credit card statement.

Comment

Snakes, rainy weekend nights in October, and that new avatar Wipp is using. That Bk guy strangling Mr Tuxedo thats just the S!@#.
                                Damon
                                Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                                X