Darkness Lemp Brewery Haunt Tour - Actors Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkness Lemp Brewery Haunt Tour - Actors Wanted

What industry people, actors, or whomever wants to work three nights scaring people and getting paid for it... let me know.

I'm going to start organizing the actors who will work at The Darkness and Lemp for our haunt tour.

Send me an email. I ONLY want people who can work all three nights. You can also get in touch with Lauren who's making a list.

Darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry, I let the Raycliff Fright Team know in case any of them wanted to participate. I forwarded you post so they know how to contact Lauren. Looking forward to the show!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Acting Darkness & Lemp

Sent you an email Larry.
      Thanks,
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

HELLO, Larry

HELLO LARRY,
        MY NAME IS BILL HELLER THE OWNER AND OPERATOR OF HELLAVATIME ENTERTAINMENT AND I'M THE REAL GRIM REAPER!! I HAVE BEEN DOING MY ACT NATIONWIDE AND WORLD WIDE AS WELL, PROFESSIONALLY FOR OVER 20 YEARS. MY CHARACTER AND HIS NAME IS TRADEMARKED AND MY CUSTOM MADE PROPS THAT I HAVE CREATED FROM SCRATCH ARE ONE OF A KIND AND ARE COPYRIGHTED AS WELL. MY ROBES AND CAPES ARE CUSTOM MADE BY THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE JEDI ROBES FOR LUCASFILMS (STAR WARS) IALSO HAVE AVAILABLE A FULLY CUSTOMIZED 1974 CADILLAC HEARSE (THE REAPER'S RIDE(tm) COMPLETE WITH A 2000 WATT SOUND SYSTEM THAT IS GUARANTEED TO WAKE THE DEAD....
        I AM A WELL TRAINED ACTOR THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT BY THE BEST TEACHERS MONEY CAN BUY, AT THE WEIST BARRON AND RYAN ACTING SCHOOLS IN NYC AND ALSO IN L.A. I BRING THE GRIM REAPER TO LIFE LIKE NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD AND I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT BY SOME VERY WELL KNOWN DIRECTORS AND PRODUCERS. I HAVE THE VOICE AND THE BODY MOVEMENTS AS WELL AS THE BEST COSTUME MONEY CAN BUY. I HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL WITH MY CHARACTER AND HAVE BEEN APPROACHED BY THE WWE, HBO,HOWARD STERN, JAY LENO, AND THE LIST GOES ON. I HAVE CHOSEN TO STAY BELOW THE RADAR, I CAN PICK AND CHOOSE WHERE I WANT TO GO AND WHAT I WANT TO DO.
        I HAVE 10 DIFFERENT VIDEOS ON "YOU TUBE" JUST TYPE IN doc093 AND LOOK FOR REAPER1,3,7,10 OR WHATEVER MY GUYS HAVE UP THEIR THIS MONTH. YOU CAN CHECK ME OUT IN ACTION. I HAVE 2 PROFESSIONAL VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHERS THAT WORK WITH MY COMPANY AND MY CHARACTER AS WELL.
        LARRY I WOULD LIKE TO BE AN ACTOR AT YOU EVENT FOR ALL 3 DAYS. I GUARANTEE THAT I WILL SCARE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE AT THIS EVENT TO DEATH!!!
        IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME PERSONALLY MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS hellergrimreaper@aol.com AND ALSO MY PHONE # TO CONTACT THE REAL GRIM REAPER(tm) IS 609-437-3305. CALL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ME BE APART OF YOUR EVENT OK? I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU AND HOPING THAT I CAN MAKE YOUR EVENT EXTRA SCARY!!!!! ALSO I HAVE A FANCLUB OF OVER 25,000 FOLLOWERS THAT USUALLY FIND OUT WHERE I'M GOING TO BE NEXT AND USUALLY ABOUT MOST OF THEM SHOW UP FROM ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD... THIS IS NO LIE!!! I AM ON FACEBOOK UNDER BILL HELLER AND ALSO UNDER THE REAL GRIM REAPER(TM) FOR MY APPEARANCES AND OTHER BUSINESS VENTURES THAT I HAVE DONE, SUCH AS P.S.A.'S,AUSTRAILIAN TV COMMERCIALS,ETC.
        AGAIN, I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEAVE THIS MESSAGE WITH YOU ALSO.
        THANKS LARRY,
        BILL HELLER THE REAL GRIM REAPER

Comment

this is somthing im interested in.
          Tim McCall

Comment

Names Tater...work speaks for itself...just wanted to bump this up to the top for Larry
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

While I cant speak for Bill, I can speak for Tater. While his Granny has only the finest clothing passed down from his actual Grandma....making his dress 100% authentic, her robe isnt made by some Jedi warriors, but it is made from the finest material that both money and the Snuggie company can buy. He also was tapped to do TV but Girls Gone Wild have been her too sexy to be shown on any of there videos. He doesnt have any acting classes under his belt.

Comment

I've never seen Tater in action but Im sure he is a riot! He is always alot of fun in the H.W chat. Sometimes though I wonder or picture him sitting there in Granny Drag though. LOL! I DO HAVE TO SAY IM IMPRESSED WITH THE REAL GRIM REAPER!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

I just wanted to say hi

Hi larry, hi damon, i see you both are on line and i just wanted to say hi!! I am new on this website and i really love it. I have ordered the subscription to the hauntworld magazine and i wish i could have found this website sooner. It's really cool..... I hope to meet some new souls on his site... The angel of death needs friends too, everyone seems to be really cool here. How is that list coming along ?? I am waiting to hear from someone for an answer on whether or not the real grim reaper can be apart of your brewery event, i have a biker show that wants to hire me for the same weekend and i need to answer them back by this wednesday.

Comment

Also, how long does it take to become a senior member ??

Comment

This is copied and pasted from my other thread

In case you missed my other OFFICIAL thread...

Hey there haunters!

If you are going to be at TransWorld this year and you would like to get your haunt on at The Darkness and Lemp, we are looking for good industry actors to scare fellow haunters on the 2 days we will be open for the Live Actor tours!

Here is the schedule:

Friday, March 11:
                      Lemp Brewery
                      7:30pm to 11:30pm

Saturday, March 12:
                      The Darkness
                      7:30pm to 10:30pm

Ideally, we want to have the same cast each night, so we prefer those of you who can work both nights. If exceptions need to be made, discussions can be held.

You will need to be at the said location around 5:30 - 6:00pm. You will be paid. It will be a nightly rate (not hourly).

If you are interested in acting, please send an e-mail to ActorManagerHPI@gmail.com with the following information:
                      Name
                      E-mail Address
                      Phone Number
                      Haunt or Company you associate with (if applicable)
                      Days you can work

If you have a Facebook account, you can RSVP to this event at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...42765885779702

Looking forward to TransWorld!

Lauren
                      sigpic

Comment

Lauren, did you get my info?
                        http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                        http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Hey Badger,

Yep, I believe I responded to your e-mail, your PM, and your FB message. lol

Did you get my responses?

Thanks!

Lauren
                          sigpic

Comment

I e-mail you my info so you can put me down for working and the Lemp and The Darkness at Trans World this year Lauren.

Looking forward to meeting you up there.

Doug
                            aka Soul Reaper
                            aka Haunt Lord
                            aka The Butcher
                            sigpic
                            a.k.a. The Butcher
                            a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Working...
                            X