Scary People Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary People Alert

How many of you have met customers or just parking lot gawkers who you got bad or even possibly evil vibes off of? I'm not referring to merely drunk people, I mean people alot more sober or totally sober who said threatening things concerning your house, business or threatened you or your employees?
    Threats given for a viable reason don't count here in what I'm trying to determine.
    what I am talking about are possibly physically , criminally violent types who seem to have no other reason to be potentually dangerous to life and property.
    Lucky for me I had an encounter with a pyschotic criminal who I accidently scared away from my house by seeming to be more or at least as "Crazy" as him! (And I did this without even knowing it!)
    I started think about him again when Damon said in another thread something about papratcee killing someone..and this goof I'm talking about did have a degree in journalism.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

One night I was able to take the hearse and visit freinds haunts 80 miles away. Maybe it is my crowd skills or the hearse was something some had to react to if it was a threat? but within about 10 minutes, I found everyone that was going to be somehow horribly caustic during the rest of the evening. The common theme seems to be total disrespect for other people's property as if the hearse was their very own the moment they saw it or they said it should be. There were maybe 2500 people that night in a rural setting, large walk thru trail and large haunted house building.

There were 2 people that could have been real problems. Totally different occurances. 2 different people with 2 different groups they were "playing to" One of them did become a real problem that they were able to handle by pretty much staying with him the whole time he was there. Their head of security had skilz being meaner than they are. That's what it takes.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Jim wrote: "Lucky for me I had an encounter with a pyschotic criminal who I accidently scared away from my house by seeming to be more or at least as "Crazy" as him! (And I did this without even knowing it!)"

I love you Jim! You have no idea how hard this made me laugh my friend!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I have had several encounters as an actor with people that I just knew were going to get thrown out out the park for something. Call it a hunch or a bad vibe, but sometimes you can just tell that about a person.

I remember very well in 2005 I watched a group of teenagers wandering through the park. They weren't paying attention to anything around them but they looked like they were definitely searching for something or someone. A couple hours later there was a large fight in my area that took several police and security to break up. Turns out those kids were looking for a rival gang member and when they found him and his friends, they jumped him.

Nowadays I tell actors to go with their instincts. If someone looks like they're going to cause trouble, they probably are and to have security keep an extra eye on them...
        http://www.bigscaryshow.com
        http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

This small town had a Policeman

Who had very good "hunter" instincts. I saw his drive down the alley, look into total darkness and he just "knew" there were people standing there. Turned on the spot light, and there they were. He never used a spotlight that I had ever seen or known of or at least used it rarely.
          ESP can be a very worthwhile tool to keep things right and safe.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

This type of thing has existed for ages. Even way back to the days of Frankenstein. He was just misunderstood by his ghastly image. Really he was a kind monster. All it takes is one crazy villager. Then you got a angry mob at your front door with torches ready to burn your windmill down. Be sure to use alot of fire retardant Jim! LOL! I would like to hear how you managed to scare this guy off acting crazier than him and not even knowing it. Thats really a hidden talent you could say. Ha!
            Damon
            Last edited by damon carson; 01-07-2011, 08:42 AM.
            Damon Carson

Comment

There are two ways to say it, you have crazy skills or you have Crazy skills.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
              X