HauntWorld Can You Believe This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntWorld Can You Believe This?

A rare unheard of snow storm here in the South!! We have over 1 foot of snow and it'c cool it's like out of a horror movie here no cars, no people you can yell and no one answers! The South is shut down! I am liking it!! Now can you tell me what's wrong with these pictures? I cant get to my other animals but they are all fine they told us this might happen! Shane and it's check it out! Shane this time!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

That tiger looks real happy.

For the last ten years I have been wanting to move to a warmer climate. Too much cold weather and snow up here. However, it seems the last two years everywhere else in the country has received more snow and cold than Michigan, lol. We have had like 2 decent snowfalls this year and last year it seemed like we had hardly any snow at all. Today is cold but the rest of this winter it hasn't been too bad.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Jared

Actually the tigers are loving it!! The others animals are looking like WTH? My 2 lil dogs has barked at it for like 8 hours now LMAO! Shane and it's fun time!!! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

I love those animals! But you and mindtumor are right! It's been crazy! Connecticut got almost no snow last year, we've had 3 storms since and our weathermen are advertising the "storm of the century" this Tuesday night into Wednesday....and I might actually believe them! I think my snowblower is going to have a heart attack, this is the biggest workout it's had since we bought it 3 years ago! haha. A local haunt just advertised a free haunted snowball fight which I thought was funny, but it got cancelled because the snow didn't stop when it was supposed to and they didn't want to be responsible for people driving in the bad weather.

Comment

Winter wonderland... In Alabama!?!?

That's crazy!!!. The pic of the tiger in the snow is insane - never seen that before in my life!

Get out there and enjoy your snowday! Sled + 4 wheeler = GOOD TIMES. Have fun man.
          sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Wow, Shane! That tiger picture is stunning. He looks pissed but if you say he loves it, I'm sure he does!

Go build yourself an evil snowman!
            sigpic

Comment

Love all the animal pictures! We've had a fairly mild winter so far, I think all our snow ended up down South.
              Katie Lane
              Partner/VP
              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

That's insane Shane! You have more snow than us up here in NH now. It must be crazy for drivers that aren't used to it and I bet there are not many plows down there at all. There is a storm coming our way on Wednesday.

Have fun with it for a while, it probably won't last long. The animal photos are cool!

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

hahah looks like fun, like I told ya before we can't get any decent snow up here. I gotta send you a link to tiger splash out in AZ . The tigers jump the trainers in the pool it's pretty wild. you probably already have heard of this tho http://www.outofafricapark.com/tiger_splash.html

Comment

Few More Random Snow Pics!

What fun I am having!! Almost as fun as entertaining ole Fear Nut! The Leopards will in no way, shape or form come out of their house!!Shane and it's enjoy I am having fun! Shane this time!!!!
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

All that snow is amazing!

I always love seeing pics of your animals! The tiger pic is great I agree never thought I'd see a snowy tiger! lol
                      *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Great pics Shane. Nice house too you have that big house all to yourself?

DA

Comment

More?

They giving out 4" of snow! What has happened to the South? Shane and it's being it on! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Shane go buy a snowmobile and go have some fun! Looks pretty there. Love the animal pics.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Man Shane, it seems that everytime the south gets some good winter action, I'm always up in Alaska working! And I mean that I never really get to have fun in the snow. Like grabbing a sled or 4wheeler and go riding.

Now granted I did get stuck in Dallas last week because of the ice storm but that doesn't count.

Last year Dallas got several inches of good snow and I hear a lot of people had a bunch of fun playing around. I happened to get home the day that everything was melting away.

Oh well, maybe next year I'll be home to have some fun in some good snow.
                              Brad Bowen
                              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                              X