Killer Klowns UNITE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Klowns UNITE!

Haha I'm sure there has to be a lot of clowns on here. I love acting as a clown, and never want to be anything else.

So let me ask you, what's the best reaction you've had as a clown?
    Basically share anything you want to about times that you were a clown. :twisted:
    Don't throw a baby at anything. Even a Burgalar

Well, Last year I acted as a clown and scared a, well, uh, 'bigger' woman, So bad that she was hugging the wall and screaming 'I HATE CLOWNS!!!!' in a giant sounding voice while holding the whole tour up behind her. She did anything she could to not look at me. You would have had to be there to experience the humor! Haha!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

i play a klown when ever i can hes klypto the kyotic klown i use him in a strobe metal fence maze
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

"My Wife is afraid of Clowns!"

A man said in my ear so she couldn't hear this.
        "OK".
        Then a few minutes later one of my evil clowns roaming the upstairs saw her, she saw him and she really wanted to leave this part of the house right now!
        She was so moved to escape the clown she volunteered for the Bad Dream Bed, and was quickly moved quite a distance away from the evil clown, as she sought her husband in this new dark room, she hugged him and complained that the clown had scared her... the lights were turned up and she was hugging the evil clown's twin brother!!!
        Two evil clowns working that night and they actually are Brothers.
        Can it get more perfect than this? (Thanks to the Husband's helpfull information.)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I guess that I actually play a "Clown" here.

With no make up, scary for a great many people to witness.
          Half the time I'm acting like any clown, half the time I'm not, which also can be real scary to many people since I am not a public office holder.
          My one new October routine had me doing nothing but making goofy faces and making gutteral noises for quite a time as many laughed at me doing this.. then I impressed and /scared them, made them wonder? "What just happened? Where did he go? did I really just see that?"
          Then I make them laugh again!
          The things a small flashlight in a dark room can do!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i was in a stair-roid mask with moving jaw, this woman as walking through the scene, going jesus christ- jesus- jesus, i walk out in front of her, got close and in screaming voice( a scream like the guy from black dahlia murder, a band btw) go Jesus christ isnt her now, not that i am a fan of doing that, but in that moment it was right. her face went white and she didn' take he eyes off me. She didnt even jump whet he clown came out at the end.. my best scare ever.

Comment

Then who gets the call? "Jesus!"

One scare here really gets people calling the Lord's name.
              "Jesus!"
              I then say:"Not even close!"
              Sometimes I would also hear them say, "God help me!"
              (To which smart-azz Jim says):"Sorry he won't be here to help you, I just saw him taking his break up in Charlie's Tavern, he's in the middle of his beer right now!"
              When my patrons say :"God!"
              I respond with a quiet but loud enough to be heard by the one who said this:" Yes!?"
              One of the main things taught in Barber College many years ago was don't talk about religion to your customers!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My character, Obnoxio the Clown, is dressed in hospital scrubs, want to add some wrist restraints next year. I would have people waiting in the queue line talking on their cell phones, I would start honking my horn and blowing my whistle just a few feet away and then say "Annoying isn't it?!" When I get people saying I don't like clowns, stay away. I get inches from their face and in a growling kind of whisper "Why don't you like clowns?" I swear some people were ready to wet themselves. Also I would rip on just anybody. Girls going "Oh your cute." I'd reply "Wish I could say the same." Guys in shorts would get "I've seen better legs on a picnic table." Other guys would get "You must be a tough guy to walk around in public with a haircut like that." I love telling people "I don't work here. I just hangout until the cops run me off, so I can do whatever I want."
                Last edited by jmullens1; 01-07-2012, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I love being a clown

I've enjoyed reading the posts. Performing as a clown is my favorite character. My most memorable experience as a clown; I was at the end of our haunt, about 200 feet from the last building (the Funhouse) standing behind an eight foot fence. There was a snow fence about six feet away; so everyone had to walk along the fence past me to reach the final exit.
                  One night a very large woman came running out of the funhouse screaming; leaving her friends behind. She stopped running right in front of me. She bent over to catch her breath and when she stood up; she was about three feet from me. Just as our eyes met I barked "Having a good time" and she fainted falling backwards. This caught me by surprise and I wasn't sure what to do, but I couldn't do much because of the eight foot fence between us.
                  Her friends came running up to her. They were standing in a circle around her when I broke character and asked if she was ok. They turned to look at me and that scared the whole group and they were trying to run, but they tripped and fell over each other and there was a pile of women laying on the group (I think there were six or seven of them) kicking and screaming. At that point I started laughing and had to turn around and leave so they could compose themselves, wake up their friend and get out of there. Best scare I ever had!

RIP the Radical Clown
                  aka Kelly Collins

Comment

Niceee

Nice stories guys. I'm glad there's others out there that love being a clown as much as I do.
                    I've never made anyone faint, but I did scare a few people to the point of hyperventilating and having a seizure.. Good times.

One of the most important parts of a clown is having a clowny voice and laugh. I have perfected mine.
                    Don't throw a baby at anything. Even a Burgalar

Comment

For my first year working at a pro haunt I must say being a clown was one of the funnest gigs ever! When I'm not in my CFX Frank mask I'm usually clowning around. It's just amazing how so many people just down right hate clowns.

The laughing, the morbid corny jokes and the simple looks make the role so rewarding. I made a guy jump over some set pieces (which are at least 4 ft high!)

Here's a photo of me having some fun!
                      325594_10150903917015316_858295315_21037156_751876685_o.jpg
                      Matthew Colton
                      Frightworld America's Screampark
                      http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                        One scare here really gets people calling the Lord's name.
                        "Jesus!"
                        I then say:"Not even close!"
                        Sometimes I would also hear them say, "God help me!"
                        (To which smart-azz Jim says):"Sorry he won't be here to help you, I just saw him taking his break up in Charlie's Tavern, he's in the middle of his beer right now!"
                        When my patrons say :"God!"
                        I respond with a quiet but loud enough to be heard by the one who said this:" Yes!?"
                        One of the main things taught in Barber College many years ago was don't talk about religion to your customers!
                        oh come on Jim mines way better. A group of teenage girls running through the haunt screaming Hymns cause they're so terrified. They're ruining the show for everyone. I sneak into my hallway and they run right into me...I lean down and whisper "Your God can't help you here. Down here, I make the rules. Down here, I'm god" They go stone silent pause pause SCREAM! It was quite epic

Now while I may not personally play a clown (it's just not in my personality), I am the clowns best friend. I am the set up for the clowns. I am a cajun carnival barker. I give the clown someone to play off of and its really effective. I can bring a group down and make them calm, perfect for him to scare the crap out of them...KILLER KLOWNS (*cough* from outer space *cough* UNITE!!!

Comment

Your my kind of creatures..

Where do I start ? We've been Klowns for 3 years now and even the good scares are running together.. heh heh

I figure we've had all kinds..I've knocked so many people down my screeching laugh alone..even lost a wall to the tent they went through on more than one occasion. Maybe the time the linebacker ran so fast he plowed straight a wooden wall..than actually stopped him ! lol Maybe the time we ran some patrons out to their truck and then climbed in the back with em' ? I've been a lot of things but a Killer Klown is definitely the best..I think I've really found my inner monster...

Comment

Working...
                          X