Cast Pictures??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast Pictures??

I know last year (or maybe the year before) there was a thread where people posted their cast pictures. Well I posted Darkness cast pictures that year - but they were not very good, so this year, I was able to bring in a real photographer to take our cast pictures. Due to some delays, Photoshop work, etc - I am now able to share them.

So, here are 3 cast pictures we took for the 2010 season! This is not the entire cast because some people just couldn't manage to show up that early. lol Enjoy!

NOW POST YOURS!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fear Unfathomed; 01-11-2011, 07:59 PM.
    sigpic

Oh cool cast photos! I love cast photos but you will rarely find me in them because I always look like crow. I take poop photos.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Here are our cast photos from the past 2 years, in the first one (2009) I am blond. In the second photo (2010) I am wearing a cowboy hat.

Lets see some more haunt cast photos!!
      Attached Files
      Frank W. Balzer
      FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
      http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
      --------------------------------------------------
      www.RotHauntedHouse.com
      www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

Great Photos! Thanks for starting this thread, it's always cool to see the people behind the scares.

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

For some reason Im usually still acting when they do the cast pix at many of the haunts I have worked at or they simply didnt do cast pictures at the end of the year.

So instead I'll share 2 Jakprints pictures...one from last year's Halloween of some of the people that dressed up, then one of just me and one of on of our other employees.

I know I have a couple old cast pics laying around somewhere that im in but id have to do some digging to find them.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          Attached Files
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Lauren

Here ya go Babe! Not everyone but some were missing about 25 or 30 of the bunch had done left when we did the picture! Shane and it's they are a good bunch! Shane this time!
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

There has been no photo shop done to this photo. We have a real giant in our cast. Really!

The actors that played the DarkWood Family this year...
              sigpic
              Louis Brown
              Owner, operator, and dish washer
              at
              DarkWood Manor

Comment

Fun Topic!

Here was our 2010 Cast.

Thanks!
                Attached Files
                Ben Armstrong
                NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                www.Fearworld.com
                www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

I love shane....but I think BEN WINS!!!

post script: it's not about who wins, but the fact LURKER definitely photo-shopped that pic together! hahaha! Life. Made!
                  Last edited by freak 'n' stein; 01-12-2011, 02:03 AM.
                  O'Shawn McClendon
                  Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Okay, I confess, I did add two folks. Don Campbell, the giant, isn't really that size, but he is a giant when it comes to acting. He just has a nasty habit of missing picture taking moments. I decided to over compensate for his habit by adding him to the photo, and making him a giant in the process.
                    sigpic
                    Louis Brown
                    Owner, operator, and dish washer
                    at
                    DarkWood Manor

Comment

O

I have to agree I thought the same thing LOL! Ben you show off! When I seen that picture I am like wow that's cool! Ben seriously that's great! Shane and it's they are all cool! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

A bit surprised by how small the crew are in these pics, with the exception of Ben's crew and Shane who said that was about half his team. I always read on sites that they have 40-50 actors++?

I guess the trick is not quantity it's quality and getting one actor to scare them 2-3 times...

Great pics though thanks for sharing.

DA

Comment

Originally posted by elowther View Post
                          Great Photos! Thanks for starting this thread, it's always cool to see the people behind the scares.
                          Eric,

I believe you were the one that started this thread last year? I always love your pictures that have those cool lighting effects.

Thanks for posting, guys! These pictures look great. Keep posting!

And DA,
                          I'm not sure how many actors we are missing in ours. I want to say about 20-25. But we have such a flux in actors throughout the season, it's hard to keep track of an actual cast number. And it's hard to get people to show up early... especially if they are only acting for the money. The ones in the photos are clearly our die-hard Halloween junkies.
                          sigpic

Comment

It is great to see all of the cool costumes and makeup - always inspiring!
                            Our standard acting cast was a little over 100 most nights but more on weekends. This photo was on Oct 31, maybe closer to or slightly more than 125 actors worked that night with more Ops staff etc as well. We take the photo traditionally on Halloween night just after the show closes, so it really only shows who worked that particular night. The pool was more like 250-275 actors who worked this year - since we are open every night ( 35 nights last year) we need a deeper pool of actors so that they can swap out.

For many years the cast was more like 40 a night, but when we started putting so many into the parking lot and staffing up for more guests the number grew.

Anyway thanks for the nice comments, Great photos so far I am eager to see more!

Thanks!
                            Ben Armstrong
                            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                            www.Fearworld.com
                            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

The Folklore cast and crew...

Last edited by MindWerxKMG; 01-12-2011, 03:44 PM.
                              Kevin
                              MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Working...
                              X