Cast Pictures??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POE crew

Those that we could gather. Really a lot harder to do than it would appear ...
    Attached Files
    http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Feat Unfathomed, yeah I kinda figured you guys have alot more there at the Darkness as well.

Great pics everyone, loved yours Karl! You should post here more often.

DA

Comment

This photo is from Bloodview on Halloween night (nowhere near the whole cast, just those present that night).
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Clown Night at Spookyworld/Nightmare New England (these are just the roaming midway actors)
          Katie Lane
          Partner/VP
          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

It's real tough to get every one together at once. We get as many as we can then take individual shots any chance we get, sometimes as the show is going on. I love these silhouette photos taken before the show by Artifact Images. The first silo is me on Halloween night right before we opened. I can't believe the clouds formed a skull over my head, no Photoshop.

Cool thread, I hope it keeps going. You really get a feel for each show by the characters in the photos. Ben's crew has to be the biggest I've seen. I'd love to make it down there some time.

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Great pics everyone!!! This is something nice everyone can share because it gives everyone a chance to see the differant charictors everyone else has or uses.

I know a lot of people spend a LOT of time on their costumes. It also takes special people to act in them.

So many thanks to those who have shared!!!

Mr. Haunt

Comment

"Castle of Chaos"

Hey All, so I finally dug up last May's Relay for Life cast photo, it isn't everybody and it was taken before details were done (we set up in one day) so this was maybe half the people involved who could stop and take a picture lol.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's a link to our cast picture on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...06.96959806384

Like a few others, we took this at the end of the night and about 15 people were not in it! But, this is about 90% of all of us! We love our cast and they are remarkable actors! I think if you scroll through the pictures you'll see the cast broken down by attraction.

Love this thread! Great seeing everyones cast, especially in costume and make-up! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

This picture was taken before we opened Halloween Night and we got almost the entire crew in it. I think we may have missed 2 or 3 people, but other than that, this is the entire 2010 Raycliff Fright Team!

And they are AWESOME!!!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Coolest - Hey Shane read this!

I just gotta say it. This is one of the coolest threads I have ever seen here. Love seeing all the pics.

Shane,
                      I was thinking... I know you are doing a memorial slideshow or something at the Insane SHANE party and it would be awesome to have one of Cast photos such as these while we are getting our drink on wouldn't it?

Just a thought.
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      A.J. Porfirio

Comment

AJ?

What ya mean? I don't understand. Shane and it's explain man! Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

If I understand AJ correctly, he was wondering if you could generate an additional slide show for your party composed of the cast pictures from various haunts, such as the pictures on this thread or any pictures people would want to submit.

I think that's a great idea! What if we also included pictures of TransWorld past?
                          sigpic

Comment

Cast photos are the best, we have a ton of them. I like ones with the actors in their scenes.

Here are a few more to keep the thread going.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fear Unfathomed View Post
                              If I understand AJ correctly, he was wondering if you could generate an additional slide show for your party composed of the cast pictures from various haunts, such as the pictures on this thread or any pictures people would want to submit.

I think that's a great idea! What if we also included pictures of TransWorld past?
                              Yeah, what she said

Sorry, guess it wasn't totally clear in my post.
                              ----------------------------------------------
                              A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Originally posted by zombiphobe View Post

Sorry, guess it wasn't totally clear in my post.
                                No no, you were perfectly clear. We all just need to speak slower when we talk to Shane.

Shane, I hope I typed my previous response slow enough for you to understand.

JK! Love you, Shane!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X