Advertising Lies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising Lies?

"25,000 people each summer attend this event, place you ad here where they will all see it!"
    So you do this...no response.
    Then you go to the event and there are maybe 25,000 people there, so why no response ?
    The people there, your potential customers are all over 55 years old!
    Many in wheelchairs, half asleep or in a drug-induced fairyland, they don't need and can't even make use of your haunted house business!
    Yup! Been there, done that, spent that money!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

What kind of event are you talking about Jim? The Geritol 500 Wheelchair rally? What the h*#?! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

It is the oldest, continously running summer-stock theater in this state.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Oh okay I was starting to worry about the random ranting. :wink:
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

The cast and crew working in that theater come see my house but imagine how difficult it is for them to maintain enthusiasm while singing, dancing, acting and the first three rows of the audience are 90 years old, asleep in their wheelchairs, heads down or straight up, mouth open.
          I think it's this June the one play is going to be "Dracula', I wonder what that's about?
          The quality of the plays are very high, there is a list of former actors who went on to be "somebody" in tv and movies.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I want an audience reaction when Van Helsing drunk proclaims Jonathan Harker's fiance Nina to be " the concubine of the devil"

Clean up on isle 3!
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
            X