No announcement yet.

Allen Hopps for Haunt Industry MVP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen has been beyond helpful time and again. Having said that I have to mention that so many people here have been wonderful in offering advice and sharing information. This forum is a jewel of support and encouragement. But as they say "There can be only one!".... I would have to say Allen is da Man!!!
    "What I need is more power and less *@^! from you people....... HEY....... who took my tiara of pain!!!"

Comment

And Maybe Allan

Hasn't shown up here yet.. because you all embarrassed him?
      Praise well deserved, I may add here.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Why would you want Allen to be Vice President of the Munchkins?
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

You have my vote! Allen and Shannon Hopps are good people. I am lucky to have them as friends. I have been blessed to be able to hang out with Allen more this year then any other time since I have know him. He should defiently have the award!
          Bart Butler
          HobNob Productions
          http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

Holy smokes! wow your away from the message board for an hour or two and look what happens! You guys are awesome. I have been in the industry for a long time (I know many who have been in it longer) but these are some of the nicest things ever said to me.
            I decided a long time ago that I was going to try to help people if I was able, often it just means taking an hour or so and writing a response to a question, this industry has given me an income, a sense of belonging, and even a wife so its easy to give back.
            I am overwheled by your kind words. What a great way to start the new year! This thread alone is an award I will cherish.
            Allen Hopps
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I agree he never even heard of me and sent me link's and all kinds of info. Thank you Allen H
              Thank You,
              Shawn

Comment

Allen H for President! he really is an amazing nice guy that will do anything for anyone...Thanks again buddy for everything youve done on this board
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I agree he gets my vote. with anything I have ever asked Allen is always there to help out with anything that is needed being only 22 and having done haunts for 7 yrs I hope that someday I can have that much knowledge and be able to share it with everyone that needs any help on anything
                  If your at transworld Allen I would really like to meet you there sometime
                  Kyle Guillette
                  Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Thank you so much!

Some of you spelled the name as Allan, so I assume you're talking about me ans believe me I appreciate this guys you're all too kind.

Oh you meant Allen Hopps??? Ok...that's cool, I see how it is!

Seriously, Allen is a great guy and wiling to help anyone and should be recognized.

Allan

Comment

Don't have much to add...

I don't have too much to add... you guys have all hit the nail on the head. We met Allen standing in line outside of the darkness in 2009, and have maintained contact through the forums... he even put up with our rowdy crowd for 14 1/2 hours (it seemed like) on the bus to the columbia haunt tour last year.
                      Patrick Barberry
                      www.legendsofthefog.com
                      sigpic

Comment

KING Allen!!

great guy, easy to talk with, meet at the convention last year. Hope to speak with him again soon.

Thanks man!

Peter and Dee
                        FS
                        Fables Studios
                        Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
                        https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

All I got to say "I've taught him everything I know!" LOL! Allen and I tend to post on the same threads helping other people. He thinks or has a way to something. And I will have another. But the idea is we are helping whoever needs help. And different options for a person is sometimes a good thing. I will admit Allen is like a haunt encyclopedia far as info on how to do alot if not almost everything. Hope to meet him at Transworld.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Damn Damon you trying to steal Allen's thunder or what? lol

Comment

I have known Allan for 10 yrs and attest he is a great talent and valuable resource to our industry. We need to clone about 50 more of him lol
                              I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Bumped up for those who may have missed it!

Kel
                                sigpic
                                Kelly Allen
                                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                                www.RaycliffManor.com
                                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                                X