How to scare the @#$% out of anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to scare the @#$% out of anyone

Im taking some time to pimp my class at transworld. The title pretty much sums it up, I plan to give as many tips and tricks as I can in order to help you scare the @#$% out of your guests. I have an hour for the class and I will gladly give more time talking about it after class or at the bar.
    Scaring our customers is the core of our business and you should do every thing you can to make sure you are scaring your guests to the level they want to be scared! From actors to design I will talk about patterns of fright, body language tells, and other things to scare the @#$% out of your guests.
    I want to fill this class room up, we all want to scare our guests so why not scare the @#$% out of them!
    Thanks for reading,
    Allen H

http://www.haashow.com/events/seminars/event/6/How-to-Scare-the-@#$%-Out-of-Anyone!
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Fill 'er up!

Allen,

With a title like that, I don't think you're going to have a problem filling up that room. Not only should you pull damn near the entire forum population (am I right?) the title should help pull a majority of startups. RIP and I will surely be there. This is one of the few seminars that we're looking forward to this year.

Patrick
    Patrick Barberry
    www.legendsofthefog.com
    sigpic

Comment

This makes me wish I could make it to the show!!! Maybe another time!
      "What I need is more power and less *@^! from you people....... HEY....... who took my tiara of pain!!!"

Comment

This Sounds like the perfect title to your next dvd!!! I would def be buying it!

Comment

Is the diapers & toilet paper included in the price?

John

Comment

I Would ..

But I'm just too scared!!!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We're There

I remember telling you after you put out your second video that we only had it in the budget to get vol 1. After me and my crew watched it, we ordered the vol 2 the next day. On top of opening our first haunt last year, we also started Colorado's first actor troupe. Now, I had all ready been acting in haunts for 10 yrs (10 months total, lol) at this point, but with your training videos, we were able to kick it up a notch, and on top of a successful first year at Trick or Terror, the Rocky Mountain Terror Actor Troupe is now in high demand at other haunts. I had to hire someone just to manage the actor troupe this year. Funny enough, the person I hired had never acted in a haunt before 2010. She had MANY years of theatre acting experience, but after watching your videos, she stole the show at both our haunt and the haunt that hired our actor troupe. So yeah, count us in. I owe a lot of the success of the actor troupe to you Allen, so expect me to be buying you a beer as well.
              Chris Tillman, President
              Rocky Mountain Terror, LLC
              Trick or Terror Haunted House
              www.TerrorHaunts.com

Comment

Really looking forward to it!
                Can't tell you how much your videos have informed and motivated us.
                http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

Allen, why didn't you tell me you had two DVD's out?! Bought both one and two right now. Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer! =)

Comment

this would be a great class and I wish I could make it to the show. Over the last 12 years I have done everything I can thing of to scare people. You have different groups of people that are scared of different things. It seems that we will be waiting on the next group to come and some times you will hear them coming They are screaming like crazy. This is when you say OH MAN this is a good group I cant wait. But then there is times a group will come in and you cant even hear them they dont say a word. so I try to change up the scare. then there are groups that are having a blast they are screaming and joking and trying to scare each other. these people are fun to have so I play right along with them. THEN THE DICKS (most of the time its 4-6 guys in a group, they talk shit the whole way though. These groups I dont try my hardest to scare them I do a basic run and let them go. Some people get mad cause these guys dont get scared or cause they talk trash to the actors. But I feel like they paid GOOD money for a ticket so let them talk trash. the joke is on them, They just dropped like $80-$120 bucks to show how manly they are. thats cool Ill let you all think your a real man for that price. How do yall deal with the different kind of groups?
                    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                    www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Allen,
                      I think you and I should talk.
                      I am doing a seminar on Queue-line Creatures and Giant Costumes, this includes stilt walkers, sliders etc and how this can help to transport your guests to another world.
                      I think this helps set the stage for scaring the @#$% out of your guests inside the event.
                      Bigger than life and helping the guests NOT know what else to expect from your events.
                      Maybe we can work on reinforcing some of the same concepts and giving everyone some great info for their investment.
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com
                      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Kevin, sounds great we can coordinate through email to exchange notes.
                        On another good note It looks like Im up in thelast slot of the day for the room, that means I dont have to rush out to make room for the next guy, so I will definitely be available for follow up after class.
                        I cant wait!
                        Allen Hopps
                        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allan, I need to see your underware.

You really have evidence (as stains?) in underware (well, it could be yours or other's) in which the accidental excitement leaves a stain like this?...@#$% WOW! How incredible! How "OUI-JA!"
                          We should be looking at ancient texts to decypher this mess-age. hahahah!
                          This is SCARY!
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Does anyone include haunters? I know it can be done cause ive done it time and time again. I wouldnt mind checking this out just to get any new ideas.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

ill be there already have my ticket!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X