Looking for stretcher and autopsy table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for stretcher and autopsy table

I am looking for a reasonably priced autopsy table and a stretcher. Anyone need to clean out a closet????? lol
    Thank you,
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

I know you said reasonably priced, and aren't looking to buy direct, but I believe Scare Products sells two different types of old school stretchers, and making an autopsy table is probably the cheapest way you can do it without crazy shipping prices...that's only my two cents tho lol, Hopefully someone can help you better than I was.

Comment

Autopsy table and stretcher

I would suggest building the autopsy table. Just cut a stardard sheet of 5/8" to 3/4" plywood to just slightly smaller than a standard twin bed which is about 72" long x 39" wide. You could shave off about 4-5" of these dimensions. Add an underside perimeter of thinner plywood about 6" wide with a 2" underside mounting surface. This width gives you some mounting area. Then add a 5/8" to 3/4" strip of plywood on the top outer edge of the underside plywood which is extending beyond the edge of the first/main piece of plywood. The top outer strip should be less than 2" wide. This creates the blood draining gutter/gudder normally seen on autopsy tables. Just paint it white or varying shades of light gray and silver (gloss finish) and you've got your autopsy table. Remember to 'bull nose' the corners to add more realism and reduce bruised hips. Depending on the lighting and other 'eye candy' in the room, it should look fine.

As for the stretcher, I'd contact some of the local ambulance/transport companies and emergency responder organizations. They may be able to direct you to a source. Hope this helps.

Steve....
      Last edited by Uptown Haunts; 01-16-2011, 09:42 AM.
      UptownHaunts@aol.com

"Follow the Bloody Brick Road to Nightmare Village"

Comment

Thanks for the info guys it gives me options!
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Stretcher

I have a stretcher for sale. shoot me an email and I will get you some pictures.

jason@jmd-entertainment.com

Comment

Working...
          X