Swedish zombie movie....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish zombie movie....

Hey guys so I came across this trailer for this zombie film made in Sweden. The zombies, especially the main one, look very intense!

Check it out! http://vimeo.com/16618559

Allan

WOW! Looks good and intense..... I hate when they can run it drives me crazy...!

Comment

Crackers,

Yeah I'm with you on that I like my zombies slow but the most recent zombie movies they've been fast... I guess I'm old school!

Allan

Comment

I'd like to know if the mouth and general facial movement of the lead guy without nose and upper lip is CGI enhanced. Looks practical, but his jaw skin flaps a lot before his roar and the mouth opens just enough to be real or enhanced.

I don't know what the difference between the flash file or codec is with Vimeo but is always sharper, HD or not, than youtube.

That clip is a lot of work for an indie, looks great.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing about the CGI Twin.

I don't mind the runners, I like both. Actually I have more of a problem with weapons then the running. At first it was looking a little cheesy with them running with boxes and looking around, but the suspense was great in the alley. Very effective. Looks cool.
          ----------------------------------------------
          A.J. Porfirio

Comment

looks like they might have done black fabric inside the mouth. Watching full screen it looks like there is some kind of texture there Looks like practical effects to me...maybe some CG enhancements..but looks mostly practical.

This looks pretty cool though...will have to watch for this one.

Not zombie related...but a cool Supernatural style "thriller" I watched over the weekend was Deathwatch...nice twists in it.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Sweden has actually been putting out some really nice movies this last few years. I just finished the The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series. Noomi Rapace is uber amazing as an actress and any thing she is in, I will be watching. Thats the female lead in this movie. If your hoping to see her in some thing American then look for her to play Sim in the Sherlock Holmes movie now in production.
              ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
              ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
              ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
              ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Working...
              X