No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would get the award for the best looking forum poster. Just imagine a tall, dark and handsome man typing this message as wind blows his long blonde hair while his shirt is slightly open to reveal his perfect physique while he scratches an itch on his perfectly chiseled cheek bones. You all are getting turned on, aren't you. Hey, you can't prove anything since many of you have never seen me. I might be Chinese for all you know.

Conishua
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

The award for "most posts that make me blush"...And the award goes to... (sound ripping of envelope) ... Well, folks, it's an upset this year. Usually Shane steals this one hands down, but the award goes to...BRAD! Congratulations Brad!
      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
      www.HauntWorld.com
      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Patti!!!!

I demand a recount! Shane and it's calling Charlie Sheens attorney now! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Funniest goest to NOAH!!!

As for a recount, Shane, you might be right. However, I cannot simply count; I have to go back in time to remember whether the cheeks got a little red.

Lol,
          Patti
          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
          www.HauntWorld.com
          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Patti Ludwinski View Post
            The award for "most posts that make me blush"...And the award goes to... (sound ripping of envelope) ... Well, folks, it's an upset this year. Usually Shane steals this one hands down, but the award goes to...BRAD! Congratulations Brad!
            Go me!!!

so would I get a "blushy" award? Maybe it could be a set of rosy red lips (modelled after Patti's, of course) showing off some perfect pearl white teeth (modelled after Patti's, of course) and then there could be a big pair of blushing rosy cheeks attached to them (modelled after Patti's, of course).

Does that sound good?

If not, I'll just take a big picture of Patti with a huge smile on her face!!

I'll frame it.
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Hey Noah, I think you were channeling Dougly DoWright!?! Stay tuned for Moose and Squirrel.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post
                I would get the award for the best looking forum poster. Just imagine a tall, dark and handsome man typing this message as wind blows his long blonde hair while his shirt is slightly open to reveal his perfect physique while he scratches an itch on his perfectly chiseled cheek bones. You all are getting turned on, aren't you. Hey, you can't prove anything since many of you have never seen me. I might be Chinese for all you know.

Conishua

Sounds vaguely familiar. Have you had any birds fly into you anytime recently?

Comment

Working...
                X