Haunt Consulting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Consulting!

Many have asked when I'll start offering Haunt Consulting Services. Check out the new page of my website at http://www.hauntbook.com/consulting.html
    Let me know when you're ready to get started!

Kel

P.S. I'll be out of town for two weeks beginning this Friday and will be following up on all orders, phone calls and emails as soon as I return. Thanks!
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Good luck on the Consulting services Kelly. I have no doubt it is worth every penny.
    ----------------------------------------------
    A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Thanks A.J.! I'm already being contacted by people interested in my Consulting Services! I appreciate the words of support!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Here's to your successs!!!

Between your books and our phone conversations, you helped me out a lot last year. I have no doubt that this will be a successful venture for you Kelly!
        Last edited by Rocky Mountain Terror; 01-21-2011, 04:26 PM.
        Chris Tillman, President
        Rocky Mountain Terror, LLC
        Trick or Terror Haunted House
        www.TerrorHaunts.com

Comment

Thanks Chris! I really appreciate the kind words!

To everyone interested in my consultation services, I just wanted to take a quick moment to say that I've had a few people contact me in order to take advantage of my services, but I'd ultimately realize that they are wanting to use the services to ask some of the basic start-up questions that are answered in my books. One person had even ordered my books and wanted to buy consultation time and it turned out the questions he wanted to ask are, again, covered in the books. As much as I appreciate all who are interested in supporting my consultation services, in fairness to you, I highly recommend you read my books before you make an additional investment in my consultation services unless you have a sense of urgency and you need to get your questions answered immediately to pursue a pending property, a loan, an investor, etc. Although I appreciate the enthusiasm and support, I do my best to operate ethically and with integrity.

Thanks again!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
          X