Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Room Plans

Hello all Haunters

This year i am doing a toxic / zombie outbreak theme haunt.
    I was wondering if anyone would have some room ideas for this theme .
    An ways to paint and decorate some of the walls and sets etc.
    As well as quick starle scares and costumes for characters .
    The setting for this haunt is a Government Lab, factory Industrial facility.
    With and unknown gas has realeased turing the army staff into flesh eating zombies......

Thanks For Everone for Reading
    -Matthew-
    Last edited by Haunt Freak; 01-25-2011, 12:39 PM.

Matthew-
    What you have posted is 1/2 of a theme. A Successful theme has a situation and a setting. You have the situation but now you need a setting, once you have both of those the ideas will really flow.
    your situation is toxicity/zombies now whats the setting? A school, hospital, asylum, castle, small town, a cruise ship? it coul be anywhere the guests can travel through. Do you see how adding a setting makes ideas start springing to life?
    Help us help you
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

yes very nice allen the place makes all the difference. I like the ship lol
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

The setting i was about being a Government Lab, factory idustrial facility.
        Where a unknow gas had been released and the army staff are turning into flesh eating zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
          Matthew-
          What you have posted is 1/2 of a theme. A Successful theme has a situation and a setting. You have the situation but now you need a setting, once you have both of those the ideas will really flow.
          your situation is toxicity/zombies now whats the setting? A school, hospital, asylum, castle, small town, a cruise ship? it coul be anywhere the guests can travel through. Do you see how adding a setting makes ideas start springing to life?
          Help us help you
          Allen H
          The setting i was about being a Government Lab, factory idustrial facility.
          Where a unknow gas had been released and the army staff are turning into flesh eating zombies.

Comment

we did a biohazard themed room last year. Great visuals and pretty cool room over all. We made people from the tour take part in the setup, etc. I love getting the tourists involved in the rooms. Lots of flourescent paint, 55 gallon drums, rusted walls, etc. One of the barrels was full of water that got pumped up to the ceiling and dropped into three different barrels, water was treated so it glowed under blacklight. We cut a drum in half and welded them together, put 'em against the wall. It looked like 2 drums stacked on top of each other. We hinged it to the wall and put an actor inside who would come out on cue as one of the misdirection scares. Obviously there's a lot more to it than what I typed in terms of the set up, scare and exit as well as what the guides did to help it along, etc. PM me if you want the details, I'd be more than happy to fill you in one the rest of it.
            Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
            X