Season of the Witch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season of the Witch

Has anyone seen this yet. I saw it last night and I liked it (not a summer block buster but a decent horror flick).

A 14th century Crusader returns to a homeland devastated by the Black Plague. A beleaguered church, deeming sorcery the culprit of the plague, commands the two knights to transport an accused witch to a remote abbey, where monks will perform a ritual in hopes of ending the pestilence. A priest, a grieving knight, a disgraced itinerant and a headstrong youth who can only dream of becoming a knight join a mission troubled by mythically hostile wilderness and fierce contention over the fate of the girl. When the embattled party arrives at the abbey, a horrific discovery jeopardises the knight's pledge to ensure the girl fair treatment, and pits them against an inexplicably powerful and destructive force.

It has Ron Perlman, Nicolas Cage and Christopher Lee (he must be a 100+ by now).

Christopher Lee is awesome! I dont care if he is 100! Nickelous Cage can kiss my azz. I think he sucks. Never seen a movie I ever liked him in. Sorry but for him to get paid like $20.000.000 a film! THE GUY BLOWS!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

cage

I have to agree Cage sucks. Lee is iconic he is "Dracula" Lugosi did it "first" but Lee was the best and had 100's of horror movies to his credit.... he also holds the record for the most movies of any actor ever.

Comment

I saw it opening night I liked it ok but must admit it was hard to not see Cage as the sorcers apprentice . To me it seemed he used the same voice and mannerisms . Ill take any horror movie at this point so it was welcomed!!!
        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Cage is the same character and every movie he is in! He doesnt do anything to change up anything. Lets face it he is no Johnny Depp!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

I need to check it out
            BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
            www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Working...
            X