Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price to Sale Fast

Price to Sale Fast the following side-attractions and items:

1. $2,250 for Dark Maze Attraction (includes 102 wall panels; black lights; sound system; electric barrel rattler with trip pad {sounds like machine gun going off); trick table; stretch table with real metal coffin; 5 black robes; and glow-n-dark mask
    2. $6,500 For Clown Attraction (includes 179 wall panels w/ over 20 drop down photos; 2 electric barrel rattlers with trip pad {sounds like machine gin going off}; lighting; sound system; Ex-Mortis Stalk around Creepo the Clown; Oversized Evil Clown Costume; includes props and scenes for 6,000 square foot haunt). Includes mental hospital; restaurant; gun; theater; two living rooms; dining room; and more.
    3. $250 for Real Graveyard Tombstones (approx 20)
    4. $150 for marketing 3 4-foot A Frame Signs; 2 nine-foot inflatable lighted ghost; and three inflatable skulls)
    5. $100 for oversize line costumes Frankenstein

Located in Dallas/Ft. Worth Email fearpark@yahoo.com over PM or posting on this site.

Do you have photos of clown attraction? My email is heather@spookhaven.com

Comment

How can we get in touch with you ?

Comment

Non-Profits Respond

If you are a non-profit with 501c3 standing and interested in the items listed above in this post - contact us at fearpark@yahoo.com... looking to make a deal fast and move on.

Comment

Items Left

We still have the following:

1. $2,250 for Dark Maze Attraction (includes 102 wall panels; black lights; sound system; electric barrel rattler with trip pad {sounds like machine gun going off); trick table; stretch table with real metal coffin; 5 black robes; and glow-n-dark mask. New value $6,000 if you were to buy/build.
          2. $6,500 For Clown Attraction (includes 179 wall panels w/ over 20 drop down photos; 2 electric barrel rattlers with trip pad {sounds like machine gin going off}; lighting; sound system; Ex-Mortis Stalk around Creepo the Clown; Oversized Evil Clown Costume; includes props and scenes for 6,000 square foot haunt). Includes mental hospital; restaurant; gun; theater; two living rooms; dining room; and more. New value $14,000 (if you were to build/buy)
          4. $150 for marketing 3 4-foot A Frame Signs; 2 nine-foot inflatable lighted ghost; and three inflatable skulls)
          Located in Dallas/Ft. Worth Email fearpark@yahoo.com over PM or posting on this site.

Comment

Dark maze

Is the maze still for sale and where is it?

Comment

Interrested, but would be more intrigued if there were some photos available.

Email me at NoRegret37@gmail.com

Comment

Interested in the maze, still for sale?

Comment

Items

Yes still have what was listed above. Email me at fearpark@yahoo.com for photos. If your email is above I'll email you with photos. We are located just North of Dallas Fort Worth area in Texas. Contact ASAP - seriously want to move. Bring cash and let's make a deal!

Comment

Hey, I am very close to you, please send pics to jcooper@fireworksworldstore.com

Comment

Photos to Emails

Alright - sent photos to all that have requested. Our haunts are still set-up (we rent year round) - so anybody that wants to drive in and see is welcome to. Just contact at fearpark@yahoo.com

Comment

Im intrested in the clown attraction but will need to get it soon.... I am retty shure i emailed you but if not my email is

xtremetormenthauntedhouse@yahoo.com

Comment

still available

is this maze still available?

Comment

can you send pics to tay_bigdaddy@yahoo.com

Comment

Sold

Everything from this post was sold last August.

Comment

Working...
                              X