tell me what you think PLEASE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me what you think PLEASE!!!!

These photos were done with a cell phone. wednesday we have a professional photographer coming in to shoot pics and vids. these costumes are coming together and we are all excited. any feedback is welcome even if it is to say they suck. every opinion is valed.
    Attached Files
    Tim McCall

and another. remember we are excepting pre orders NOW.
    Attached Files
    Tim McCall

Comment

these are some close ups of the soldiers mask. we tried to do a 40's style GI but couldnt get all the pieces we needed. the faituges he is wearing are from vietnam.
      Attached Files
      Tim McCall

Comment

That is bad ass, the pics in uniform are my favorite !!! How long did it take you to make all skeletal part ?
        ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
        ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
        ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
        ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Im personally not a fan of military zombies, but the sculpt and suit look nice. Is it a regular helmet at full weight?
          Looks good guys again great work.
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Nice... what is the price on them?
            Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
            Haunt 2013, LLC
            and
            The House of Boo
            Dallas, TX
            www.haunt2013.com
            www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

the helmet is a replica. filberglass i think? the skeletal sculpt took over a week that doesnt include hands arms legs and hips. to finish a costume from molds to painting to outfitting. sheesh hard to say if we are lucky we can get two out a day, but we have been at this since november so we have a growing inventory. it has been nuts for us and i feel bad for my partners because as they are rocking out these bad boys and busting there asses im trying to juggle school,work,rugby and haunt tactics. IM GOING NUTS. i promis well pull through and bring you guys the sickest costumes in the industry!!!
              Tim McCall

Comment

They look great! Professional photos and good lighting will really help for presentation on your web site and marketing. I would try and put them in a scene if possible, even if it's a few fake trees or plants with a dark backdrop. Colored lighting and a bit of fog down low would help the mood even further in the new photos.

Good job on the design and execution of these costumes. Just take only as many orders as you think you can fill on time. You have a really good start with these! Thanks for posting.

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

thanks for the suggestions. im big on not biting off more than we can chew.
                  Tim McCall

Comment

Nice!! Looking forward to the video of the suits in action.

Comment

Im sorry, but when i look at the photo of the army guy, it looks like he is throwing around his arms like a guy in a rap video..... i dunno, it just looks funny to me??!?!?
                      Shawn
                      Fear Engineer
                      HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

thats what you get when your model only wants a 40 and a pack of ciggaretts to do the shoot
                        Tim McCall

Comment

ahahaha to the 40 and a pack of cigarettes lol.

Anyway, again these look absolutely incredible. I like the detail and the accuracy you aim for in your design of the clothes. Very cool.

Comment

The suits look great, what is the price and will you be at Transworld? Hope to get a good look at them if you are there.

Keep trying to top your self and you are on your way to a great opportunity in this biz.

Shawn

Comment

The prices range from $850-$1400. Nothing we sell is over $1500. Thanks everyone for the great comments.
                              Tim McCall

Comment

Working...
                              X