Contact Lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Lenses

I just set up a wholesale account with another company in the UK for contacts. Their selection is much larger than we see at some of the shows. If anyone is interested, I will sell them to you at for 20.00 a pair. I am placing an order in the next two weeks. If anyone is interested. My cost on most is 17.50 a pair so it will just cover the international shipping. Send me an email if you are interested at heather@spookhaven.com.

Just thought I would help my fellow haunters if interested.

Do you have any sort of inventory people can look at?

Comment

Spook Haven,

My wife and I have two accounts with contact lens companys, both abroad. However, after doing some research we've currently suspended our venture due to FTC rules prohibting the sales of these lenses without a prescription from a doctor.

This doesn't mean you cannot buy them from an off shore company, but to re-sell them there are rules and regulations.

I am not looking to shut you down, but wanting to help you keep from getting fined. Many businesses have been shut down or fined. The http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bu...tact-lens-rule wil help you get started.

We were so excited about getting going, but right now we are in a holding pattern for now.
      Ed Roberts
      Founder
      The Nightmare Factory
      www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
      www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Nightmare Factory View Post
        Spook Haven,

My wife and I have two accounts with contact lens companys, both abroad. However, after doing some research we've currently suspended our venture due to FTC rules prohibting the sales of these lenses without a prescription from a doctor.

This doesn't mean you cannot buy them from an off shore company, but to re-sell them there are rules and regulations.

I am not looking to shut you down, but wanting to help you keep from getting fined. Many businesses have been shut down or fined. The http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bu...tact-lens-rule wil help you get started.

We were so excited about getting going, but right now we are in a holding pattern for now.
        Here is the PA law regarding the sale of cosmetic lenses: http://www.cga.ct.gov/2005/sum/2005S...-06302-SUM.htm

We used to resell them until the laws changed with the medical requirements.
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Thanks everyone, well aware of the situation and already had a run in with the FDA. Local eye dr turned us in the first year we opened the store. Funny thing was I never sold a pair out of the store because of this very reason. I don't "sell" them to anyone. But wanted to offer them to fellow haunters here vs some of the ones we see at the shows. I can purchase them for half the money then I can get them at any of the shows. Simply cut out the middle man. I buy 50 pair or more for my actors. So don't "sell" them but "bonus" to my actors.

If any fellow haunters are interested, let me know. Appreciate you looking out for us as well. Didn't feel it would be an issue here since most have access. Just trying to save people some money.

Thanks for having my back though!!

Comment

LOVE contacts. Luckily when I had my eyes checked for the size I had the normal size with no prescription. =) Thanks for the thought Heather! Did you have a stock photo with the types on it? Just curious. I may have a contact addiction, lol.

Comment

you have any inventory pics? and could i get them in RX powers?

Comment

Just wanted to let you all know I got my shipment today for my actors. These contacts look awesome. Much better than from what I purchased in the past. Some of them even come with cases. Rather impressed if you are interested. We are going to place another order next week. Send me a PM or email direct heather[MENTION=3229]spookhaven[/MENTION].com. Only offering to fellow haunters and not the public to much crap with FDA.

Comment

Again, if you're looking to sell them here, it would be nice to see some kind of inventory regarding what you can get.

Comment

yeah im down to buy a couple pair if you can send me an inventory list or some pictures or something

Comment

These contacts rock. Just got mine today from Heather and already scared the kiddos! Here's a pic of me horsing around!contacts.jpg
                      Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Whoa!

Looks like your having a little too much fun there Kim! LOL! Im wanting to get me some too!
                        Damon
                        Frightmasters
                        www.houseoffright.com
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                          Looks like your having a little too much fun there Kim! LOL! Im wanting to get me some too!
                          Damon
                          Frightmasters
                          www.houseoffright.com
                          LOL, yeah I get a little giddy around new spooky ookie supplies! Just imagine the fun I'd have at TransWorld, I would be like a little kiddo in a candy store! And I of course had to wear them around outside and scare the neighbor kids and all that jazz, hee hee!!!
                          Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Kimmy they look awesome. Jason thinks you need some fanges now. Got some cool ones!

OK folks. This is a site you can visit. It's not for the public to view but for wholesale accounts. That is why I didn't post it unless you PMed me. You can visit it and if you are interested shoot me an email so I make sure not to miss your order. Here is some cool photos of their contacts. Nothing like I have seen at the show. The dragon, spiders, and bats are really cool.

Website is www.editwholesale.com my email for orders is heather[MENTION=3229]spookhaven[/MENTION].com

Pricing is 20-25 per pair, some come with cases. Depending on your order shipping is 5-10 to your door.

I accept paypal and will bill you once I get them from over seas just in case there is a backorder.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Heather is amazing for doing this! Im excited for my bloody razor ones to come in! I'll share a pic when I get them thanks again Heather!

Oh and Kim, they look great! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X