No announcement yet.

Contact Lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be ordering several pair in the next week or so!

Comment

LOL, Jason is an enabler, hee hee! Heather, do u have the dental distortions ones? I found a pair, think it was Morlock, that I wanted from them. Think they would look nifty.
      Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Yep Kimmy, I do. I will look Monday when we go over to the haunt to see if I have this pair or need to order them.

Comment

Contact Lenses

I will jump on this deal.
          Chaos
          Capt.Chaos
          Fear Asylum Haunted House
          Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Order going in April 23rd

Hey everyone, we have had several people interested in placing an order. I just wanted to give you all a heads up that the order is going in Saturday evening. If you are interested, get a hold of me with what you want so you don't miss out. I probably will not be ordering for a while since we just placed a huge order 2 weeks ago. I might however have them in stock for you (if my actors don't claim them) so you can always shoot me an email. Send them to heather[MENTION=3229]spookhaven[/MENTION].com or give me a call if you have questions 570-660-5504.

Comment

Sorry our internet was knocked out in the storm. Just getting back around here. We are placing an order Friday if you are interested. Several PM's and wanted to give everyone the opportunity.

Comment

Working...
              X