St. Louis Subway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis Subway

Anyone have experience with the subway? I'm strongly considering flying and taking the subway rather than renting a car.

Any advice is appreciated.
    ----------------------------------------------
    A.J. Porfirio

I stayed at the union station and took the subway back and forth. Never had any issues
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

We also stayed at Union Station and took the subway everyday...never had a problem..

Vinny
      www.ArxMortis.com

Comment

Yeah the subway was not a problem at all for me last year...pretty easy, just read the maps and pay attention to what cars you are getting on. Didn't do any late night so I cant vouch for that...but seemed fine otherwise.

Also, dont try to take photos down there. I was trying to take some pics of the tunnels (from the waiting area) and then textures on the older walls and a security officer all but tackled me telling me that photography in the Subway system is strictly forbidden because I could be a terrorist researching. I couldnt help but laugh, but they were quite serious.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Yup i take the subway every year to and from the airport, let you out three blocks from the ren grand.
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

The Metro (as us locals call it) is fine for to-from airport travel and from what I have heard from you guys, is ok for some downtown travel as well.

I personally try to never take it at night - at least as a single white female. Just be alert and aware. Go in costume.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X