No announcement yet.

Eureka Screams Spring Break Update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Kelly! It sounds like you a sucess. Are you going to try and run it every year at spring break?

Brad, sounds like you a great time!
    Jared Layman

Comment

I heard rumors about a local haunt in WI that is opening this summer. Should be interesting to so how well they do if indeed they do open.

Sean
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

When everyone in my front room was laughing one attractive young woman snorted loudly! It was just her style of laughing when she got to the point of being totally out of control.
        Everyone was laughing at her.
        After the room quieted down I leaned over her and said, "Thank God you don't look like you sound!"
        ("Oink"! Oink!")
        Everyone was laughing again......
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yeah I heard about that too. It seems that if a haunt opens in the off season, they will have to be aware of a few things. First, they should not think they are going to get the 700-1000 a night we get the third week in October, heck I am thinking that even with great advertising, you might be lucky to get 100. With that in mind, should a haunt try to be fully staffed, or go with a "skeleton crew". Forgive the pun....
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

i would fully staff it. even when not expecting alot of people you dont wanna ruin what you acomplished so far. Also, it excites your crew and gets them back into the sceam of things.

Sean
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Well, if you can get everyone to donate their time, sure staff it full, but if you have 25 actors and you are paying them, you could end up losing money,. I mean, figure, 25 actors at $30 a pop, thats $750 a night. You charge, $10 and you get maybe 100 people, wow, thats cutting it close...
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

You buy those 40 sheep once, a little feed, sheep Zombie make up lasts a long time.....Make sure the flock is "Fully Staffed", a trained sheep dog might be needed too?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, somebody beat you to it http://www.blacksheep-themovie.com/.

Comment

"Beat me to it"?
                    Well, at least I am THE guy that invented "BOO!"
                    (Me and 5,834 others, that is.........)
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yes, but did you trademark BOO? Check the library of congress, buddy.
                      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

which haunt in WI? Might be worth it to take a peek. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X