HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunted House Panels and Supplies

1. Default Haunted House Panels and Supplies 
    I have about 80 panels for a haunted house, Most are painted black, some painted for different themes. Also have a great selection of props, lights, foggers, tubing, A full sized curve top coffin, ground breaking coffin, bird bath, gravestones, cemetery fence and columns. 5 toxic waste metal barrels, house rules sign. many misc masks and costumes and a lot more I am forgetting at the moment. If you are interested in a specific prop or would like more info please ask or make me and offer I would like to sell everything together though. Everything fits in my 8'x12' shed, would need a medium or large moving truck to transport it all.

Photos from the haunt last year and many of the supplies here:

Last edited by dshaunt; 01-29-2011 at 08:26 PM.
    Drew and Shane

2. Default  
    how much for everything. and how much for the guy in the grave yard. also where are you located

3. Default  
    yeah price is important?

Thread Information