Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Split a room at Transworld Ren Hotel???.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split a room at Transworld Ren Hotel???.

I am only one going to show from my haunt this year. Anyone interested in splitting a room at Ren.? (main hotel of show). FYI this farmboy is as straight as an arrow if you know what I mean. So...anyone who finds themselves in the homosexual group...well just pass on this. And as far as that goes...my wife would not permit a female to split a room with me. Well...maybe if she was lesbian that would be ok (just kiddin there...I am sure she wouold be against that as well) Not sure what days I'll be there yet...but if someone wants to split a room I figure that saves us each $50 a night so I might stay longer....more bar money!

Before this gets out of hand I am in no way a gay basher! I will drink at bar with anyone and discuss haunt stuff.

Seriously? Seems like it would awkward as hell?
    Who knows who would share the room could be a drunk, a sleep walker or a sleep farter lol.

Oh well, if you're cool with it...

DA

Comment

Lmao

I am loving this thread! Shane and it's this is great! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

I partially posted it as a "what the heck this could get interesting". And everyone knows haunters are fine upstanding people....what could possibly go wrong?

Comment

EDIT: after page 3 = 'told you'
          Last edited by Twin Locusts; 02-01-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I've been known to have night terrors and I may get violent. I don't mean that I might hurt you. I just may abuse myself. Most of the time I sleep in a onesie with the back cut out for easy access. Is that ok? I've been known to unwillingly partake in self massage while I sleep, so just don't look over at me when I go to slumberland and you hear a scary noise. You may be traumatized. I don't sleep naked, but my bare ass will be showing through my onesie. If there's money left for beer, then we can split it and get some drinks. But please don't put anything in my drink. There have been way too many times where I've woken up with a red ball or apple in my mouth, dressed up in leather and tied to the wall. If this is okay with you, then I would be happy to split a room with you. I'm just worried that you might be a weirdo. I hope you understand.
            Spooky Wishes
            Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Sorry...but with a name like "Jolly pumpkin" fraid I will have to pass.

Comment

Woah, Wait a minute...Now I realize my name might not be the best here but beggers cant be choosers. And like you should talk with the Wicked Farmer...Sounds to me like you have had alil too much fun with the sheep and Llamas...you know Shane has tigers and they are really looking to cuddle with someone....If we share a room...Dibs on being the Big Spoon...that small spoon gets all the bad stuff happening to him

Comment

Did?

You try the boob lady? I hear she is not what "she" appears! Shane and I think this is heading down hill fast! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah...spookhole is one I would pass on as well. No animals on the farm of wickedfarmer...but I understand your concern for the llama's with my name. My wickedness pertains only to making about a dozen people a night piss their pants and the destruction I do to weeds. I am one of these evil farmers that plants bio-engineered crops "frankenstein crops" and sprays the envirement with a 60 foot wide sprayer going like a bat out of hell.

Comment

Hmmm.... Really wickedfarmer...U think of ur self that highly? many a times I have come across the guy that claim's to be straight and then u get a 6pack in them and there heels are in the air.... so don't patrinize me with bullshit" I am not a gay basher" and and make light heart about ur wife being lezbian... Really, u could not have come up with a better ADD than the one u posted....Why don't u take ur cowshit coverd boot out of ur mouth long enough to think with ur sheepshit dip brain and put up an add for a roommate...."hey going to Transworld would like to share room to save money...my wife said no females and really not into cuddling mad with anyone but my wife." WOW have to go now that took to much to come up with!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh..and for clarification spookhole...there are two beds in a room no need for spooning. Did I mention I sleep with a Glock? It has a cool little red laser on it as well. Just point the dot and shoot.

Comment

Crackers;

Reread my post. Didn't say my wife was lesbian. I saw post where everyone says where they were staying so I threw out a thing for laughs. But I do take back what i said about drinking with anyone at bar. You sound like a real ass hole.

Comment

Thanks I try.... Wise words coming from such a prick

Comment

Hold on... I gotta go get me some popcorn!

Comment

Working...
                              X