Crippling Blizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crippling Blizzard

Anyone getting hit by this Blizzard other than Missouri. We are suppose to get anywhere from 12 to 20 plus inches of snow! Maybe more? Right now we probably have a good foot or more. Was able to get to the grocery store & load up on groceries. Barely made it back to my house. I live on a tall hill. Had to go the back way and literally slide into my drive. Its lovely! Gonna be online all day and playing PS3 and watching movies all day. You cant even begin to keep up with the snow shoveling it. Jim I hope your getting some of this! Ha ha!
    From the North Pole !
    Damon
    Damon Carson

They are claiming we'll get that in Cleveland; supposedly we'll be getting hit by a massive ice storm in the next day or so. So far we've gotten hit with 4-6 inches, which is really nothing.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Dallas TX is a sheet of ice right now and will be -3 degrees tonight.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Here in Chicago we are expecting 18-24 inches of snow, with wind gusts of 50mph or so, drifts 7-10 feet... yes, feet. NOT tickled by it at all, though it is pretty to look at! Got in about an hour ago from snow blowing, will go out again in an hour or so.
        Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

What? No. Sunny and spring-like here!

Like a 1909 Springfield rifle shooten snow passed the window at 50 mph! Non-stop.
          I put something like this on my answering machine this AM: "I know you just hooked youe sled dogs up but don't come here tonight. Think how scary it would be in a haunted house if we lost electricity! "
          Much of the snow we see looking out the window is blowing from north to south with such force the accumulation is minimal.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It's COLD!!!!! I'M COLD!!!! I do not like this at all!! Make it stop please.... I just don't do well in the cold.......I need the warm sun ...... like NOW!
            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

We have 0 visability here in southeastern Wisconsin. I've been listening to the police scanner and the national guard is out helping now. Some of the police have parked their cars and on snowmobiles helping people trapped in their cars, there are two cars that went down in a deep culvert laying on there sides with passengers in both in them. It's 20 degrees and a 0 wind chill. I'd say it's a white scary night!

C'mon Spring!!!!

Comment

Two feet, plus 4-8' drifting from 45 mph winds predicted here in Indiana. The cat's pretty mad because we won't let him go out.
                Steve Peterka
                Lights Alive
                www.lights-alive.com

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
                  Dallas TX is a sheet of ice right now and will be -3 degrees tonight.
                  Allen, the new's just had video clip of the ice in Dallas and showed people trying to walk and all the cars sliding off the roads. I'm not sure which is worse, the ice or the blizzard.

Comment

Freeeeeezin In Cali!

It's freeeeezin right now in California 50 degrees.
                    And they say its going to be 66 tomorrow.
                    OMG!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    PEACE, ADAM
                    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Sorry

I couldn't help myself!
                      sigpic
                      PEACE, ADAM
                      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Supposed to be 62 here today. I can sympathize...
                        http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                        http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

NC its going to be 56 to day But we are going to have some wind......Cant do nothing for the damn wind!!

Sorry guys I have some things coming from ebay and they are all late because the snow up north. SO YEAH IT SUX.
                          BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                          www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Here's one taken from our front door. We can make some huge snowmen now! LOL

I do like the snow but not this much!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Teddy Roosevelt said:

"Speak softly and carry a big stick.'
                              Jim says: "Sweep softly and carry a small shovel when handling snow=live longer!"
                              The North wind blew some things pretty "clean" while piling it up on the south side of buildings.
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X