Hayride Actors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayride Actors

Hello all, I'm a hayride actor, and I'd like to communicate with other hayride actors throughout the country. SO, my question to you is, what are your favorite and least favorite things about working on a haunted hayride?

As for me, my favorite things would be, being outside in the fresh, freezing Lancaster County air, and also the ability to hang on the side of the wagon when nobody knows you're there, when you can just pop up whenever you please.

As for least favorite things, slamming my shin on the side of the wagon about 68 times per hour. Enough said.
    Don't throw a baby at anything. Even a Burgalar

Hey man -

I don't work in the hayride, but I am in the corn maze - but I am out in the fresh air and do like being "outside". I banged up my right arm/elbow given I was in a structure/shack and hid in the corner of a room.

Sorry I'm not actually in a hayride but I can sympathize somewhat with ya! (That being said, my scene was A LOT warmer than that of the actors in the hayride)

Comment

I used to like working the hayride because of all the time I had between wagons, I was never surprised by a group, I could always see the wagons coming.
      I also like that the route we had I could run through the woods and short cut the wagon route and hit them between sets, that was always the best scare because they could see the set ahead and didnt expect anything untill they got there.
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Only thing that sucks about scaring the Hayride is someone grabbing your clothes and pulling you underneath the hayride. That happened to me once. Luckily it was a small hayride. LOL! About the only half bad thing that has ever happened to me scaring people in all these years. Never been hit, punched, racked or anything of that nature.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Damon = "Never hit, punched or racked"

Just can't find the fun?
          Glad to see the therapy seems to be working.
          It must be because you aren't mentioning getting molested by that all-girl biker group anymore!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
            Just can't find the fun?
            Glad to see the therapy seems to be working.
            It must be because you aren't mentioning getting molested by that all-girl biker group anymore!
            That may not be a half bad thing Jim! If they werent bad looking! Has that ever happened at the Grin Jim? I can just see it now you getting manhandled by a bunch of tough Biker chicks. LOL!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X