Apology to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to everyone

I wan't to offer an apologize to everyone at Haunt World for my inapropriate response to Wicked Farmers thread. Haunt World is a place to exchange ideas and advise with other haunters...Not my personal views.... I am sorry for that....To Wicked Farmer i am sorry for my name calling and inuendos. It was childish and uncalled for...And Larry the host of Haunt World I apologize to you too, as I have stated before, Haunt World is for ideas and advice not Personal views... Thanks Dan

Accepted

I'll also cancel my resignation about refusing to drink at bar with you if you are there. I have a feeling this is going to be one heck of a scene at the bar.

Comment

We can set up a ring and I can be the referee!! Lol

hopefully there's no bad blood, and I'll try to join you guys for a drink.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Get That "Bad Blood"

Out where everyone can see it, have a look at it, see how bad it is. (Don't try to put it back in though.)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I don't know what happened but I'm glad it happened. Dan, as punishment you have to hook us all up with frequent flyer miles. BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!! Also You must be on every ones next flight where ever we go and be our personal flight attendant. Thats not asking for to much is it ? OK see you on my California trip !! Love yea Dan.
          ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
          ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
          ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
          ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Hey guys been a way for a while, Thanks wicked farmer for accepting... I will not make transworld This year...My Dad is not doing to well... I spend almost all my free time with him..... So mabe some other time? Tell me wich hotel u will be at wicked farmer, Bob, Jim and darkXmoon.... and i will call in and buy u guys a drink.... not a 6 pk just 1 drink.....LOL... Hope u guys have a great time.....Dan

Comment

Sorry Brad......

Comment

Thanks for the offer Dan! Im glad theres no bad blood anymore too. As long as we all get along, then everything is fine by me.

And I hope everything with your dad works out good. My dad had some seious issues almost 2 years ago, and I thought he was gonna be gone soon.

The power of prayer really goes a long way! Plus the suport from everyon one on here. I'll be saying some prayers for him.
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Crackers;

Will catch you next year for the drink. I can echo everything Brad said last...just insert word "mom" in appropriate spot.

Comment

Working...
                  X