Dan Sperry- magician on Friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Sperry- magician on Friday night

I'd like to go see him perform on Friday night in st. Louis. Would anybody wanna go? I know it'll need to be planned around Larry's haunt tours, but I think it would be cool to see him perform.

He is performing at 7:00 and 10:00. I would choose the 10:00, since I have tour tickets already.

I've only seen the short video that Shane posted, but I like his style/presentation/background music.

Tickets go on sale on Feb. 5th, and I don't know how much they are yet. I'd like to get tickets early and try to get as close to the front as possible.

So who's interested?
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

I will be there

With my gang and the Atrox guys! Shane and it's see ya there! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

It's going to be located at the Roberts Orpheum at the back of the Robert Mayfair hotel which is next to the Ren Hotel.

Find ticket info here: www.dansperry.com/tour
      Brad Bowen
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Tickets to Dan Sperry

Tickets go on sale at 10am in St. Louis.

The show is also being heavily advertised in St. Louis so get your tickets early!

Comment

I just called ticketmaster, and for starters they aren't taking calls because they are too busy. And also, the automated machine said tickets don't go on sale until march 5th. Hopefully it's just a glitch and I can get my tickets tomorow.
          Brad Bowen
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

My wife and I were talking about going. Maybe we'll run into ya Brad. I'll bring the pizza.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

I'll take hamburger and pepperoni then!! Lol
              Brad Bowen
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Dan Sperry

I saw him perform in Vegas, see him now, he's an upcoming major talent. His Goth style is perfect for our industry. I will see him if I can work around Larry's Haunt tours. They are not to be missed this year, major new stuff, and Lemp is gonna be cool!

Matt
                Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Tickets go on sale tomorrow Feb 5th at 10am

Ticketmaster says they have an error on their site. Tix still go on sale tomorrow (Saturday Feb 5th) at 10am.

Tickets start at $29.95. They have some amazing very limited box seats and special meet and greet front row seats. The theater is not huge so get your tix early. I am guessing the good seats will sell out really fast.

There are two shows which makes it great to still make it to a Haunted House tour.

The front row VIP meet and greet is going to take place in the old boiler room in the sub-basement of the theater after each show.

The meet and greet will last a little longer on the 10pm performance. So you could hit the Haunt tour then catch the 10pm show.

The show is literally 25 ft from the Renaissance, less than a block from America's Center.

Go to www.dansperry.com for more info.
                  Attached Files

Comment

OK, you guys talked me into it. Got our tickets for 10 pm show. Appears to be good seats in orch section row B. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Comment

Dan Sperry 10pm

The 10pm show is going to be a blast!

Tickets are still available at Ticketmaster.com

If you are looking at purchasing in blocks you can contact the theater direct to save the TM fees.

Comment

Just got 4 tickets for the 10PM show also ...Great Seats. Just got off the phone and heard there is going to be shuttles from one of the haunt tours to the theater.

Comment

SEC, glad you guys got good seats. Where you guys gonna be sitting at?

And spookhaven, I'm in section ORCH-C row A seat 105, so maybe we'll be sitting really close to each other!

So anyone else going to the show, let us know where you're sitting at.
                          Brad Bowen
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

2nd Row Center Stage. Looking forward to the show.

Comment

Was in St. Louis and heard the Dan Sperry Radio commercial. They were giving away tickets. So I guess if you live in St. Louis ... Listen to the radio and see if you can win some tickets

Comment

Working...
                              X