Dan Sperry- magician on Friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets are on sale for Shock Illusionist Dan Sperry

Tickets are currently on sale for Shock Illusionist Dan Sperry.

They can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com

The show is taking place right behind the Renaissance. For more information go to www.dansperry.com or post your questions.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok

Lets all hang out after the show on Friday night! There are still some good seats left for the 10 oclock show from what I understand! Don't let the good seats get gone! Lets all have some fun hell it's only once a year! Shane and it's all get together at the theater! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

Vip tickets sold out for 10pm show for shock illusionist dan sperry!

Get your tickets early!

There are going to be some more exciting events happening at the show thanks to sponsors. We will be announcing some exciting news about the new stuff happening at the Dan Sperry Live show. There will also be great giveaways on stage just before each show starts.

There are still some box seats available and they keep releasing great seats daily.

As Shane said in an earlier post special guest Rudy Coby will be performing with Dan Sperry on stage. The best part about it all is tickets start at on $29.95.

There is also going to be a new vendor participating in the show that Haunters won't want to miss him demonstrating his product as ghosts take over the theater. It's going to be great to see these amazing products LIVE ON STAGE in the theater. Remember this is Illusion, so you want to get good seats. Several other vendors products are going to be on stage and incorporated into the show.

(THE BEST PART IS THE THEATER IS NEXT DOOR TO THE RENAISSANCE) Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com. If you have a group purchase you can contact the Robert's Orpheum Theater directly and save the fees.

Comment

Ok Guys and Ghouls!

Need a discount code to see Dan? Go to ticketmaster and put in discount code Magic1 I know a ton of haunters will be there at the 10:00PM show! If you have not got your tickets get them were going to have a ton of fun!!!!!! Shane and it's see you there! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Special guest appearance to join Dan Sperry and Rudy Coby on stage in St. Louis only!

This week we will be announcing a VERY special guest that will be appear.... or should I say disappear LIVE on stage Friday night during both shows. You won't want to miss her.

We just released some more excellent seats for the show, so get your tickets early. You won't want to miss this.

visit www.dansperry.com or www.ticketmaster.com for tix. For group tix you can contact the theater directly. Groups are 10 or more.

Comment

Look out Brad...

Brad, I have the seat next to you (Orch-C, Row A, Seat 106.).
              See you there.
              Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
              Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
              www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Only a couple days away from announcing our special guest LIVE ON STAGE

You won't want to miss her disappear on stage.

There are also a couple other celebrity guests from community that will be attending the show.

Tickets starting at only $29.95
                Attached Files

Comment

Is it Elvira?

Comment

Its gonna be Danielle Harris, from both of the Rob Zombie Halloween movies.
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

It would be cool to go see them, but I am working at the Lemp haunt tour that night. Hope you guys and gals enjoy the show.
                      sigpic
                      a.k.a. The Butcher
                      a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

I also heard that Rudy Coby will be there as well. He dropped magic scene a long while ago and toured with Marilyn Manson. He was a show consultant and now is back into magic. Video of some of his early stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IbxCnTmpn8

Comment

Rudy Coby will be Dan's special guest along with Scream Queen Danielle Harris

Rudy Coby will be Dan's special guest. Dan and Rudy are good friends and Rudy wanted to be able to join Dan on his first midwest tour.

Marilyn Manson has never missed a show of Rudy's either. You never know who might be sitting next to you.

Danielle Harris from Halloween 4, 5 and Rob Zombie's Halloween will also be on stage and Dan makes he disappear.

More VIP tickets are being released first thing in the morning.

This is a show you won't want to miss.

You can check out Dan at www.dansperry.com

Comment

Originally posted by danglin View Post
                            Brad, I have the seat next to you (Orch-C, Row A, Seat 106.).
                            See you there.
                            Then the first round is on me Dewayne!!
                            Brad Bowen
                            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I encourage

You guys get your tickets to this show! There are going to be a ton of haunters there. This guy is really good and your gonna see some props built by some of our vendors in this show! Shane and it's hey I will be there! Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

The tbeater is awesome! We are going friday at the late show after the Lemp Tour. Dan is gonna be a big star. Very original.
                                Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Working...
                                X