need a little help here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a little help here

ok, so i was looking up transworld site and seen that i need Business License
    to get in the doors for this years show/ next years..

am i right? what would i have to do in order to go to the trade show?

is this the right link? ----> http://www.haashow.com/registration

thanks HG
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Somewhere There Is That List.

Of the things you can use to convince them to allow you in the door.
    Things like a lettter from a wholesaler you have done business with.
    At one time a personal business card would work?
    Invoices showing you have bought things.....you know what I mean.
    I think even newspaper articles written mentioning that you were an owner of a haunted house ?
    Somewhere on this site is the up to date and complete list of these things, stop me now! Before I begin making things up!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Those are the quaifications for a buyer classification. Which is what they want, however there is a guest classification. The first one I got into I called directly and had haunt I was talking about building things and buying products and needed to get in just to see what was available, I wasn't likely to be walking around handing out little pieces of paper like on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange the first time out.

Just call them up and the people on the phone WANT you to attend. The list on the internet is for the convienience of the high roller whole sale buyer.

I could have gotten an invite from several vendors I had talked to but it turned out not to be necessary. At least in the beginning you have the desire to perhaps buy something. YOu may or may not find something you must have at that particular moment. Some people go in and walk around ordering $50,000 worth of stuff.

The high roller buyer class might exist in other trade shows but if they limited it, they might see 12 people that can buy now at the show which would only really need to be about 3 hours long or could be done by a secret exclusive video you view in your own home like the haunted shopping network.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

so what do i need for a guest classification?
        it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

Working...
        X