Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretzel Dark Ride system on the Bay

Hey guys,
    Well I haven't posted here in a while and miss the regular visits. As I stated a while back, I needed to sell my dark ride because of my parents health concerns and the demand they require as time goes on. Well...
    Time has passed and so has my mom (January 19th, 2011) and so my dad is on his own which isn't good. Not by himself now....
    I thought I had a buyer around Thanksgiving of last year but nothing has transpired since. I can only sit for so long now that mom has passed away.
    So here we go again. It's listed on ebay....
    Here is the link.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

It's for the complete ride system because I can offer it at a lower price than with props/scenery. I still have all the props/animatronics for both seasons (Halloween & Christmas) but will not sell any seasonal stuff till the ride sells unless someone wants to buy the ride system and one or both season packages.

If the ride doesn't sell, I'll just operate it and make due till it does.
    Anyway, just wanted to let you all know.

If you want to spread the word to other forums, that's great by me because I don't have the time to keep up with everything. Haunt World is my home and has been for many years.....
    email me if you have questions.

Thank you,
    Tom
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

So cool Tom! Wish I could purchase and give it a good home!

I live near Knoebel's Grove Amusement Park and grew up riding the Haunted Mansion there, same concept down to the cars. I LOVE that ride and it's one of the highest rated dark rides on the east coast.

Here's to hoping it gets a loving home!!!
    Attached Files
    Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

What is the price with props and scenery?

Comment

Originally posted by asanve View Post
        What is the price with props and scenery?
        That's a pretty wide open question as I have props and scenery for Halloween and Christmas and a pretty good inventory of both seasons.

Are you talkin both seasons or one particular season?

Thanks,
        Tom
        Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedkimmy View Post
          So cool Tom! Wish I could purchase and give it a good home!

I live near Knoebel's Grove Amusement Park and grew up riding the Haunted Mansion there, same concept down to the cars. I LOVE that ride and it's one of the highest rated dark rides on the east coast.

Here's to hoping it gets a loving home!!!
          Thank you very much Kimmy. I too hope she goes to a loving home.
          Tom
          Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Maybe 2 quotes. One for just Halloween and one for Halloween and Xmas.

Comment

A price of the ride system and the Halloween props/scenes - $60,000
              A price of the ride system to include both seasons props/scenes - $70,000

Everything from the ground up would be included. A one stop shop.....

Keep in mind, there is enough props/scenery for both seasons to fill at least a 11,000 sq ft area and could be smaller or larger depending on your location.

Hope this helps,
              Tom
              Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

I just want to chime in and say I have seen this ride in person and its awesome, also there are plenty of props in good condition, I was vey impressed.
                www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

On a different note, Sorry to hear about your folks..... Good luck with your sale.
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words,

BTW, The ride is still for sale. The winner on ebay backed out.
                    Tom
                    Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Working...
                    X