Super Bowl Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Sunday

Who do you all think is gonna win today? Hopefully its a good game. Will it be the Green Bay Packers or will the Pittsburgh Steelers win? Im pulling for Green Bay. I think Pittsburgh has won enough Superbowls!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Why do people pull for underdogs? I never understood that.... Anyways,

GO STEELERS!!!

-Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
        Who do you all think is gonna win today? Hopefully its a good game. Will it be the Green Bay Packers or will the Pittsburgh Steelers win? Im pulling for Green Bay. I think Pittsburgh has won enough Superbowls!
        Damon

Comment

In this game the Steelers are underdogs the Packers are favored to win.

Go Packers!

DA
          Last edited by Darkangel; 02-06-2011, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Gotta root for the team thats gonna win. The Pack! Course, seeing how I live 35 min from Lambeau field I am a bit partial. Going to watch the game at a bar with the family..... Should be a good game, but I can not take a close game. I want a 27 point lead at half time and big ben knocked out of the game at the 1st play....
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Yeah, pack fans run that pipe smoker about history. I admit they did pretty well when there were four teams. The Blitzburgh STEELERS own the Super Bowl Era.

Time to split that cheese wig.

Comment

Packers.... I want to see the Steelers lose.

Comment

Omg

Worst halftime show ever!!!!! Shane and it's I hate peas anyway! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree that did suck.

Comment

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers - definitely the best team tonight!

Comment

PACKERS WIN!!! I was in a football pool and i predicted the final Green Bay 31 Pittsburgh 25. I was only 3 points off! It was a great game. Probably one of the best in many years!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                        X