discounts and coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discounts and coupons

well, where i used to work at, we had doller off coupons that we handed out. I am thinking that at my haunt that we should have some differnert types of coupons. Also that have discounts for the military, like in have them come in for free with a milltary id. but thats only on mondays.. or on the days that the haunt is slow.. it's just a idea thats running in my head right now so it's not set in stone.

do you know what else can work for a discount or a better idea for a coupon?

thanks for the feed back!

HG
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

what type of specials can there be? i have been working on this for a while now.
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

I Hate Couponz!

Won't have them here.
      Will people Really decide to drive 3 hours to see my house just because they have a dollar-off coupon in their sweaty little hand? I hope not because I hope they are smarter than that.
      So I'm an elitest! Entertaining people with a few active, unclouded brain cells between their ears is so much more fun than a roomfull of dullards.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

we offer student discounts on that Sunday before Columbus Monday when everyone is off. This Sunday has become almost as good as a Sat
        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Working...
        X