Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Your Transworld Printing Orders in Before Its Too Late!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Your Transworld Printing Orders in Before Its Too Late!

With only a few weeks until Transworld, just a reminder if you need any printing done before the show we can help you out...just don't wait too long, especially if you need bigger/specialty items like catalogs, die cut items or t-shirts!

Also, Transworld Vendors watch your inbox in the next 2 weeks for special promotions we are offering such as a really great offer on our new innovative product Favicards (www.favicard.com for more info). If you are interested before that email goes out...shoot me a message or email and we'll get you hooked up. Also attached to this message is our promo flyer for the show.

Otherwise come check us out booth #129 at the show!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    Attached Files
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

I will be calling you today.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Mike,

I love it!

-Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

You have a PM
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Our new logo should be done by the end of this coming weekend and we'll be placing an order with you.

Jim
          Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
          Haunt 2013, LLC
          and
          The House of Boo
          Dallas, TX
          www.haunt2013.com
          www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Mike, I too am getting our new logo finished up very soon, and I intend on placing an order for some work shirts as soon as it is done. Hopefully I can get them shipped before TW.
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Yes because their is nothing worse than walking up to a vendor and their are no catalogs because either they waited to long are all of them were taken by people that want to look at the pictures.
              Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Thanks for the replies/messages everyone, we looking forward to helping and working with everyone, as well as meeting you all or seeing you again in St. Louis!

Grimley, you would be amazed at how many vendors I seen last year that were out of catalogs, didnt have any to begin with, some that didnt even have any business cards...it amazed me, and that wasnt only at Trasworld! No matter how cool your stuff is, how do you expect order longevity beyond the show if you have nothing for the customers to take home with them, or even a way to contact you!

That's one reason I wanted to put this reminder out there. We are just under a month away now, but it is better to plan early than come in last minute (like Im sure many still will) and we get too busy to handle everything....we try our best to accomodate every customer, and not turn anyone away. Save yourself headache and money on things like rush or overnight shipping...its better to get the orders in early!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Hey everyone...wanted to bump this up one more time for that last friendly reminder that if you need anything in time for the show...we can likely still help you out, call your order in to ensure that it gets taken care of right away...it is down to the wire and we don't want anyone left without items they needed because they waited too long, or having to go with lower quality at somewhere like a kinkos with photocopies...

There is always the last minute option to have the order delivered with us to the show and you can pick up at our booth or your hotel too. This may also be a great option for some of you West Coasters to save a little bit on shipping!

Also, anyone that has printed with us in the past year, feel free to bring by an extra shirt or item that you had done, and we will gladly display it in our samples for you! Shoot me a message if you think you will be dropping anything off so we know to expect you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show, be sure to stop by and say hello!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                  -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Hey Mike I sent you a pm.
                    Thanks,
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

pull up banner

We just placed an order for a pull-up banner for our booth. Thanks Mike!!!

Patti
                      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                      www.HauntWorld.com
                      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Working...
                      X