Dream character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream character

Is there a character you have never portrayed but always have dreamed of doing? Or is there a character lurking around your mind that you would love to unleash in the world?

I have a dream..it is ambitious. I want a dragon costume. But I want it to be able to walk on two legs or four, and be able to fly... a little.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I Have Been That Character

For many years now.
      Maybe I'm a psychological "Shape-Shifter"?
      1) The "Owner"
      2) The Smart Guy
      3) The Nut Case
      .......and to top it all off, I also do, do a little "Flying"
      (Really, I do.)
      I think playing those first two is helped by me wearing no make up.
      Wearing no clothes to really play the thoroughly believable "Nut Case" Is Not an option!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'd love to do a random old man sitting in a wheelchair. I would be just sitting in a hallway mumbling to myself and when the customers get close and start interacting with me I jump out of the chair-----the legs the customers see are fake and I am only half there from the waist up. I then chase them spider- like walking on my hands and scaling the walls with prepositioned pegs. Oh and I'd need a really good hammer.

Comment

It Might Be More Possible..

To have the wheelchair elevate you up along the wall or something than for you to actually wall-climb.
          Have square wheel covers on the wheels of the wheelchair, look closely, the wheel covers are actually Oui-Ja boards! This explains the chair's erratic behavior, Spinning, smoke coming up through the floor (or is it emminating from your pants? "What you smoking?")
          A co-ordinated sound defect of something mechainical whirring faster and faster as your wheelchair is enveloped in a cloud of smoke to give the appearance that the chair is vanishing at-speed. You are screaming and cursing al lthe while.
          And to think that they wondered when they first saw you about that racing helmet you had on!
          Racing helmet with magic symbols all over it that nobody on this world has ever seen before!
          (Maybe in the future they saw them?) Now they might realise where that pile of warm guts in your lap came from? Somebody got in your way as you jumped between dimensions.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
            I have a dream..it is ambitious. I want a dragon costume. But I want it to be able to walk on two legs or four, and be able to fly... a little.
            Allen H
            I love dragons. I thought it'd be cool to make a dragon character then gave up after about 15 seconds of thinking about what all it would involve doing.

I bet you could it eventually, though, for sure! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
              To have the wheelchair elevate you up along the wall or something than for you to actually wall-climb.
              Have square wheel covers on the wheels of the wheelchair, look closely, the wheel covers are actually Oui-Ja boards! This explains the chair's erratic behavior, Spinning, smoke coming up through the floor (or is it emminating from your pants? "What you smoking?")
              A co-ordinated sound defect of something mechainical whirring faster and faster as your wheelchair is enveloped in a cloud of smoke to give the appearance that the chair is vanishing at-speed. You are screaming and cursing al lthe while.
              And to think that they wondered when they first saw you about that racing helmet you had on!
              Racing helmet with magic symbols all over it that nobody on this world has ever seen before!
              (Maybe in the future they saw them?) Now they might realise where that pile of warm guts in your lap came from? Somebody got in your way as you jumped between dimensions.
              I like that you super elaborated on this hahah

It'd be cool to rig a rollercoaster style track to the walls. But very difficult to make happen. lol

Comment

I have a charactor that I would love to get put together. Already have a name. He is called Hauntlord "Lord of the Undreworld". He would look like a skeleton or rotting corpse but be in a kings battle armor complete with sword. And though he is dead he would still have the noblity of the king he was when he was alive.
                sigpic
                a.k.a. The Butcher
                a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Working...
                X