Biggest Article EVER WRITTEN... THE BIBLE OF OUR INDUSTRY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Article EVER WRITTEN... THE BIBLE OF OUR INDUSTRY

Are you ready for the biggest article EVER WRITTEN, the article which will expose YOUR HISTORY... which will tell you who and how things came to be?

When you get this article you will KNOW who you are, where you came from, how this industry came to be, all answers are revealed.

This article is like a bible I'm still writing it and so far its TEN PAGES LONG typed...

The article will end up around 20 pages or so in the magazine maybe down to about 12 pages ...

Do you want to know how the vendor industry came to be? Do you want to know where haunted houses came from, or how they came to become popular, or what are the key things that have happened since 1970 to get us to the point we are at?

SUBSCRIBE NOW... www.hauntedHouseMagazine.com

Hauntworld Magazine Issue 27 will come out at TW and if you want to read this article I am telling you it will change your life in terms of this industry.

Its coming out like I never thought...

If you REALLY want to know EVERY EVENT that created the haunt industry this will be the ONLY issue you'll ever want to get.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Awesome Larry, that'll deffinately be a good read.

Im eager to get my hands on an issue now to check it out.

Thanks man!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

There is NO article ever written like this one... I'm still working on it and I'm up to 15 pages. Its actually giving me a headache. If you want to know how this industry become what it is today, you must read this article. As I write it I get goosbumps.

I think in the end it might end up being like the best resource for our industry. Its just amazing.

You'll see coming soon Hautworld Magaizne issue 27... the biggest article the best article every written!

It will take you a LONG time to read it but it will be worth every second.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Maybe instead of having to edit it down to 12 pages or so, you should run it as a special insert at full-length with images and what not. Might make a cool industry collectors item.
        Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
        Haunt 2013, LLC
        and
        The House of Boo
        Dallas, TX
        www.haunt2013.com
        www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

This should be an interesting read and it may become quite controversial since there are many haunts that were around before 1975. As far as I know, haunted houses started in Ohio and the oldest haunt that's still in operation today is the Hudson Jaycees Haunted House which is 39 years old. Haunts opened around 1970 in Ohio, but the majority of the early ones have been closed. But different people have their theories on the history.
          Spooky Wishes
          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Yes there was haunts before 1975, heck Disney's Haunted Mansion opened before then, its when they first tried to grow when someone tried to promote these everywhere that is the point.

You'll see.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Well, Disney's Haunted Mansion is more of a dark ride. It can be considered a haunted attraction, but if you're talking about the beginning of haunted houses, then it shouldn't be considered. I'm talking about walk through haunted houses, not attractions with carriage systems and stuff like that.
              Spooky Wishes
              Noah

Comment

I for one have grown tired of hearing about Disney's Haunted mansion as a haunted attraction in any way in the spirit of what we do in our industry. It's not the least bit scary, and you're in a doom buggy it's nothing like walking around yourself and things happening around you. Disney's haunted mansion is not ahaunted house attraction it's a dark ride and let's be honest not scary and pretty lame other than cool sets...

DA

Comment

I would say you have to include Disneys Haunted Mansion. It was originally designed as a walk through haunt if im not mistaken. Most Jaycee haunts started either in the 60s or early 70's. I went to my first haunted house by the Jaycee's in 1975.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

That's ALOT of Work, Larry!

Chiseling those stone tablets! Chiseling everyone's name correctly too!
                    Don't forget those safety glasses, chips fly! Monumental works require monumental effort.
                    Stick with it, hang in there. Wear a dust mask too.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

www.thezombiefarm.com is the oldest haunted house in Indiana at 35 years I think.
                      it is where I got my start.
                      It is operated by the Newburgh Civitan club.
                      thank you to the non profit clubs for getting this haunted house ball rolling.
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com
                      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Hey Kevin, the .com link was dead so I found this link and it's a valid url but the index page is down. The second link was the only page that seems live. Post some old photos from zombie farm sometime!!

http://www.zombiefarm.net

http://www.zombiefarm.net/guestbook/

Comment

The Edge of Hell in Kansas City Missouri has been around since 1975. And is considered the nations oldest operating haunted houses in the nation.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

The Edge of Hell in Kansas City Missouri has been around since 1975. And is considered the nations oldest operating haunted houses in the nation.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

The Haunted School House in Akron, OH has been around since 1974 and The Hudson Haunted House in Hudson, OH has been around since 1972. Both of these haunts are older than The Edge of Hell.
                              Spooky Wishes
                              Noah

Comment

Working...
                              X