Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT SAFETY WEBSITE: ALL YOUR HAUNTERS IN DANGER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Our neighbors started adding that stuff to their pool a few years back. We warned them against it but they didn't listen. Now the thing is teeming with the stuff and they just let their kids jump into it like it is nothing.

It is truly disgusting!
      www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Everything on the website is true. It's all on how you present it that counts.

Comment

Oh Scarlett, now you spoiled the fun. Sigh.
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

It's not nice to make fun of the people who didn't connect the dots.

Have to admit, I enjoyed the "We tested our crew and found large amounts of it in ALL the urine samples." *giggle* But we don't actually want to scare one of our own people - not for TO long anyway.
            ------------------------
            The child is grown, the dream is gone.
            I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmaretony
              Oh Scarlett, now you spoiled the fun. Sigh.
              Wasn't funny to me. Probably because I, like gadget had no idea what was going on. Thanks for clearing that up, Scar!

Comment

Water

It's not nice to make fun of the people who didn't connect the dots.
                I don't think anyone was being made fun of here - it was just all in fun as a jest. It took me all of 2 seconds to Google the name and discover it was water after my suspicions were raised. It's a good test for you all not to be hoodwinked by outlandish claims.

Lighten up people. :P

By the way if you ever get an e-mail from a friend or otherwise claiming to relay important news about a missing child, cancer causing shampoo, pictures of strange things, etc. Go to the following website and enter a term in the search field, hit enter, then click on a story about it. This site is dedicated to de-bunking false claims like or mis information so you can sleep at night.

http://www.snopes.com/
                Steve Martini
                Screamline Studios
                www.screamlinestudios.com
                steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

well steve...you can either do it the easy way...or just keep an eye on the weekly world news (the most rliable newspaper in the world)...it will tell you all about the latest bigfoot sightings, ufo's, and all the other important stuff in the world....believe me...i see things in there that the "real" news never reports on....like the saber toothed human baby born in france...or bat boy in cahoots with the bush administration.....glad i keep informed...lol

todd

Comment

:shock: Hey Steve! Speaking of UFOs and sightings of bigfoot, is it true that there is a cross-dresser working for Screamiline Studios, or did I just have too many beers the last time I came out? Maybe I saw granny lurking around your shop. If my memory serves me correctly, I think I recall her flashing me in the bathroom right after I flushed. If you did actually hire granny, why do you let her work wearing a nighty and entertain young boys behind the dumpster. Also, aren't you afraid she will have a heart attach because she is as old as dirt?
                    Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Comment

Geoff

What happens at Screamline Studios , stays at Screamline Studios

Sheesh, how many times do we have to go over this.

And she only looks old as dirt, she is a regular spring chicken!

I've seen her do cartwheels after a trist behind the dumpster.
                      Steve Martini
                      Screamline Studios
                      www.screamlinestudios.com
                      steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

a few yrs ago the big internet thing was dont eat banannas because you will catch some kinda funky skin disease that will eat away body parts.the email said the government dosnt want a panic so they wont bring it public.

Comment

"You've been visited by the toothfairy of doom! Send this message to 20 people in the next 5 minutes if you wish to keep your teeth!"

The government doesn't want to bring anything to light except for things to distract us from "real" problems. Global Warming? HA! Try Laser Cats, now THEY'RE a serious issue.

Sh**, I just ate a bannana
                          - - Luke - -

Comment

35 years ago I worked in a grocery store in Iowa, one guy only ate bananas! He had come back from California and even convinced his parents to only eat bananas, raw, fried, boiled, every way imaginable.
                            Of course working in a grocery store you do see things and know things others don't, like this banana eater's Father sneaking in to buy himself a steak once and awhile!
                            "SSSHH!"

Wouldn't eating only bananas eventually be harmfull to one's kidneys? All that potasium?
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Prolly.
                              The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X